Dead Alive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just watched this shit tonight and its fucking HEAT. This has got to be one of the goriest movies ever made, they were slicing up zombies left and right.

This definitely made me say what the fuck at the end, it was something disturbing. Who else has seen it?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Dead Alive is funny as fuck. It really isn't a scarey zombie movie BOX CHEV 925, but really good none the less. It is the second movie Peter Jackson (Lord Of The Rings) ever directed. It is more of a spoof zombie film but it is funny as fuck. That zombie baby had me lauging my ass off. I seen it when it first came out in 1992 and then like 3 different times on Sundance Films channel. About 2 months ago I saw it on dvd and swooped it up.

I read somewhere that during the last I think 20-30 minutes of the movie it used the most fake blood ever in a film. It was like 800 gallons or somewhere around that amount.

If you haven't seen it check it out.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
the lawnmower scene is the greatest thing in cinematic history lol. I taped it off Sundance Channel a couple years ago, its my fav zombie movie.

The UnCut version is called Braindead

Apr 25, 2002
Nuttkase said:
I read somewhere that during the last I think 20-30 minutes of the movie it used the most fake blood ever in a film. It was like 800 gallons or somewhere around that amount.

I heard something like that too, I think it was like 300 gallons for the final scene alone. A lot of the death scenes are classic.

Meet the Feebles is a twisted movie, a real fucked up world of puppets who get caught up in drugs, adultery, and murder. That shit makes Team America look like a Disney movie.......