De La Salle Football....say it aint so..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Not really big on h.s football...but for a moment a few years back The DE LA SALLE SPARTANS FOOTBALL team was the pride of the bay...that is until they lost....they went and got SHUT OUT again this weekend by clovis....man can someone tell me WTF HAPPENED?

Feb 28, 2005
actually, im not dick riding, any REAL sports fan should know that 151 games in a row is fucking amazing, recruiting or not....

what the fuck does "yea right, they aint the pride of the bay if you played against them in high school" supposed to mean??

i wish my team got to play de la salle

Apr 13, 2005
I had read the DE LA SALLE football program was run like in somes cases even better then some PAC-10 schools.Most high school football programs are considered "pop warner" at the NFL..

I also have run into many folks who have stated to me that they "played" (fill in curent or formerNFL player here) in high school...they state this like they acomplished something..i dunno..what does THAT exzactly mean?

That you played a "roy williams" in high school? Or you played against a "de la saale" once or twice... is this a notable lifetime accomplishment?

Apr 25, 2002
neither are life time acomplishments, i mean who really cares through its not that big of deal. i'll agree even through they recruit they exicute very well. IM NOT A REAL SPORTS FAN , i have better things to do then stay up with gossip because thats all sports news is

Feb 28, 2005
^^^your really not making too much sense...who the fuck said anything about high school football contributing to society??

if 151 games isnt a big deal, then why didnt liberty or any other school even come close to doing it?

and lastly, were not talking about 90% of other sports news, were talking about de la salle football

now before you reply, at least think of something that makes sense....have a wonderful day

Mar 6, 2005
J-Boeg said:
^^^your really not making too much sense...who the fuck said anything about high school football contributing to society??

if 151 games isnt a big deal, then why didnt liberty or any other school even come close to doing it?

and lastly, were not talking about 90% of other sports news, were talking about de la salle football

now before you reply, at least think of something that makes sense....have a wonderful day
fuck outta here lil geek.