DE in Conversation with a Devil...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Jus got back from the Sactewnt screening of the new Andre Nickatina movie. The movie's pretty tight, entertaining. All I can say about DE's performance in the movie, is that shit is PIVABLE! Not only is DE a master of audio entertainment; it is now clear, that acting comes as second nature to Mr.Fahrenheit as well. I just hope you continue to provide us with the Shlangs, once Spielberg comes knocking. lol. Nice work DE and NickyNickyT(if you come round here)... See yall at the Santa Cruz show! PEACE OUT!

May 8, 2002
I was there too last night for a min to show some support! Good shit to King Nicky....you know Ima cop that on DVD! Chopped it up with THE DE for a min and then hit up a tight ass club with the homie Rapshad! All I got to say is I got a new love for SAC! The ladies showed major luv to a nigga....."What am I a piece of meat" lol!

Oct 14, 2002
www.myspace.com
"Conversation With The Devil" Is Way Better Quality And Better Acting Than "Now Eat". I Just Got The CD And It Came With The DVD. The Movie Itself didn't Make Any Sence I Thought. I Guess It Was Just A Day In The Life Of Nicky. Big Ups To D.E. In The Role Though. "Some Swiss Type Shit" The Album Is His Dopest On Since "These R The Tales". Pick It Up..

KHAN!