daz str8 sold out hes signing to snoops label

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

well providin ol boy snoop lets daz do the prodcution and he doest get got up in the commercial game snoop is in then it wont rillly make that much difference
but say cuzzo
whats the deal with dpg records?
i dont even understand why he would go to dogghouse in the first place if he's even going
fold

May 11, 2002
www.saminorci.com
yup, day went with dogg house, but he will still be releasing his album through his independent label dpg recordz. btw tha eastsidaz have left dogghouse records and are curentlly lookin for a alternative label on which tey will release their new album called Vice versa.
im out.
peace

Jul 19, 2002
Fadedashell said:
i mean it will be good for his career but i dont think he will come out as gangsta as he did in the past
Daz, Gangsta? Please, as long as they don't solve the question of who's responsible for those crack-addict-like messages posted by Daz(?) on the DPG site, people will assume that Diggity Daz is a fiend.
So signin to Snoop's label will only help.

Apr 25, 2002
geminni said:
yup, day went with dogg house, but he will still be releasing his album through his independent label dpg recordz. btw tha eastsidaz have left dogghouse records and are curentlly lookin for a alternative label on which tey will release their new album called Vice versa.
im out.
peace
I don't know the whole situation, but as far as exposure they should have stayed on DOGGHOUSE.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

I never been to the dpg board so i cant even tell you homie
1 thang i will say though is that if they were ''cracc-addict-like'' i doubt it was daz you feel me?
i see him as a true and a real
peace

Apr 26, 2002
daz is tha reales outta all dogg pound besidez bad azz. shnoop is a fashion model and kurupt is a benedict arnold. fucc em. like daz say, "keep it gangsta". fold.