DAZ NEW ALBUM IS WACK AS FUCK !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
DAZ NEW ALBUM IS WAAAACK AS FUCK !
13 skits arent too much ?

PRODUCTION:Low quality/unprofessional

LYRICS:Old/recycled

FEATURINGS:2 wack snoop's cuts and the others are just pathetics

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR OTHER RECORDS 'CAUSE THIS ONE IS PURE TRASH !

Sep 13, 2002
mindminister is... well i dont even know what to say. but the word bitch comes to mind.

but honestly its sad. its daz. daz is one of the worst around period

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
lol read the nfo:
Code:
                  ܱ±±±ÜÛÛÛ²²²ßßßß ²Ü      [ COMMENTS ]      ܲ ßßßß²²²ÛÛÛܱ±±±Ü
                ܱ±±±ß²ßß  ܲÜÜ  Üßßß²Ü                      ܲßßßÜ  ÜÜ²Ü  ß߲߱±±±
              ܲ²±±²    ܲßßßßß²Ü  ßÜ²ß                      ß²Üß  ܲßßßßß²Ü    ²±±²Ü
            ܲ²²Û²²Ý  ß    ßÜ²ß                                  ß²Üß    ß  Þ²²Û²²²Ü
          Þ²²²ÛÛÛ²                                                              ²ÛÛÛ²²²Ý
          Þ²²ÛÛÛÛÝ                                                              ÞÛÛÛÛ²²Ý
          Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ                                                                ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  Dear Daz,                                                    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ                                                                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ        What's up lil homie?  It's been a long time since you  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  got scared and ran off to Fillmoe, only to be ran off there.  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ    I hear you're hiding in Australia with Ras Kass now?  You  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  afraid me, Big Simon, is going to come along and eat you up?  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ    BOO!  Maybe you're off, on some herbal extasy trip with    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  that chump change nigga, Tray Dee.  Face it, Crooked I can  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  rap circles around you the same way you give The 'New and    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  Untouchable' Deathrow the run around.  Since you want to put  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  our Deathrow albums available on your website, I've gone one  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  step further and given your latest release, that I bought at  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  the Compton Swapmeet, to a ripping group in the music scene,  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  with the help of my main nigga 'Corky From Life Goes On..'.    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  So Daz, since Gail Gotti informed me that you enjoy fingers  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  slipped in your asshole, how about shoving this one up there  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  too.  Don't ever set foot in LA - You won't make it out      ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  alive - and that's a promise.                                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ                                                                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
          ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ  Big Suge.                                                    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ