daz gets distribution deal with same company as tech/strange

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2002
are we playing the fucking obvious game?

delgado said:
distribution=distibutor

has nothing to do with the record company......

dpg,and strange...no chance!!
thanks for your 2 cents THRIFTY CENT but the point is a lot of the tech collabos we would like to see might never happen because of record label politics such as distribution or DISTIBUTORs as you so mispe...uh.. well put it. any way this would put daz one step closer.
peace

Feb 12, 2003
vincn9ne said:
are we playing the fucking obvious game?

thanks for your 2 cents THRIFTY CENT but the point is a lot of the tech collabos we would like to see might never happen because of record label politics such as distribution or DISTIBUTORs as you so mispe...uh.. well put it. any way this would put daz one step closer.
peace

distribution companys have nothing to do with the record lables..you fucking idiot

a collab doesnt generate from the company who physically distributes the cd..dumbass!!

Sep 6, 2002
did you mean:
distribution companys HAVE nothing to do with the record LABELS..

but it's funny every record label i can think of has a distributor

fucking clown shoes

Feb 12, 2003
vincn9ne said:
did you mean:
distribution companys HAVE nothing to do with the record LABELS..

but it's funny every record label i can think of has a distributor

fucking clown shoes
you are a pure dumbass!!

Sep 26, 2002
delgado is right
distributers distribute, they get a cut off the profit, end of story
they don't participate in those kinda politics like that (unless it's a merged record label/distributor kinda thing)

Nov 14, 2002
vincn9ne, I get what you're talking about. And yet another well informed string of posts from del-got-no...

"Are we playing the obvious game"? LoL.

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
vincn9ne, I get what you're talking about. And yet another well informed string of posts from del-got-no...

"Are we playing the obvious game"? LoL.
what do you get about it??..that he is wrong??...he could have said 2+2=18 and you would have agreed just to get back at me.. stop trying to get revenge..I know you still sore..LOL

Nov 14, 2002
He was just plainly talking about Tech on a Daz beat... It had nothing to do with the distributer as far as I can tell.

Hey I just noticed, he said "Fuckin' clown shoes".... Hey Vinc, quit robbin' me.

And Del-got-no... yeah, I'm still burnin' from all the fire you spit at me from suckin' off a gas pump thinkin' it was a dick. Oh wait... That's right, you just sucked off the gas pump and then tried to light a cigarette after you stuck it up your ass and thought you just had good sex... Those fumes are dangerous, GotNo.

Don't breathe too hard around your moms crackpipe...

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
He was just plainly talking about Tech on a Daz beat... It had nothing to do with the distributer as far as I can tell.

Hey I just noticed, he said "Fuckin' clown shoes".... Hey Vinc, quit robbin' me.

And Del-got-no... yeah, I'm still burnin' from all the fire you spit at me from suckin' off a gas pump thinkin' it was a dick. Oh wait... That's right, you just sucked off the gas pump and then tried to light a cigarette after you stuck it up your ass and thought you just had good sex... Those fumes are dangerous, GotNo.

Don't breathe too hard around your moms crackpipe...

that was dumb..you try too hard to get people to laugh at you...I guess somebody said you were funny..so every chance you get...you spit some corny ass shit thinking someone will laugh

Feb 23, 2003
ZERO=(GET ZERO PUSSY) WAS NEVER FUNNY TO ME, HE NEVER TALKS ABOUT THE MUSIC OR TECHN9NE.. JUST A DAMN SHIT TALKER TO OTHER TECH FANS.. IS ANYONE ON THIS BOARD GET TIRED OF THAT SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS GOING TO STOP BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG......

Sep 6, 2002
i'm glad someone (i.e. ZERO) seen my point from the beginning, not that the distr. had anything to do with daz and tech hooking up but that they were 2 separate points. tech would be sicc on a daz beat.
Zero i've never seen you post anything about clown shoes but i'm glad someone has my sense of humor

Aug 26, 2002
some of yall should never quit your day jobs.........
yes the distributor has nothing with actually hooking artists together but it does make it alot easier to contact that artist with them using the same people.........some of yall are so naive it ain't even funny , stay in school
how do u figure C-B hooked up with DJ Squeeky for "Get the Money", because they were both going thru WarLock........

stay in school or betterstick to being consumers...................

Nov 14, 2002
I guess somebody said you were funny..so every chance you get...you spit some corny ass shit thinking someone will laugh
Sorry I can't get natural laughs just bein' a straight fuckin' moron walkin' down the street like you, stumblin' down the block with ya raise-up shoes so ya walk straight while you drool on your speed racer shirt.

Oct 6, 2002
Okay you bunch of grouchie ass brats my god you would think that none of you ever said something stupid or ask an off the wall question! Tech has a distribution deal through RED and even if Daz has the same distributor I do not think it would get them any closer to doing something together. Usually it is a label kind of thing, if they were on the same label then the possibilities of it happening are much more likely, I do not see how a distributor would influence that at all. Oh and by the way Zero I give you clown shoes cause that shit cracks me up and even though you are a little bit grumpy alot of the time I do think yoiu are funny so keep making me smile! LMAO
Peace Strange7