Daz dissin Suge and Deathrow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Daz dissin Suge and Deathrow

SCO CUDDIE said:
"I guess the wars on, get your soldiers and let's go to war put in work DEATH ROW even the score"

He also says "Boom boom shots from the tech rang out, another ROW nigga dead that's what i'm talkin about!"

these lines anit even new..i guess hes re using them cuz he said the same shit on Crippin' off of C-BO's enemy of the state. but instead of him saying "death row" and "row" he just says niggah.

Yeah he uses a few LINES from crippin, not even a whole verse...So it's not that bad. Daz is tight as fuck...I let my bro listen to it and he loved it...and he doesn't even listen to rap.

2Black4BET

Mane Daz will get lit up by Death Row. Maine Daz looks broke and desperate compared to Suge. I hope Daz got Fillmoe to back him up

Apr 25, 2002
The whole hook from that song (We Do This Passion) is from Crippin

"See my homiez iz killaz, and we do this with passion...
something something something"

May 10, 2002
fuck i like JD more than dre lol....dre to me is too fake and acts hard....JD dont act hard cuz he aint he likes to party so thats what he talks bout.....and dre dont diss suge his hes AFRAID!!!!! gettin a restraining order or some shit on suge!!