daz and kurupt...what you think bout their musicc????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
bacc in the day...
THEY WAS HEAT.....never did own their albums, BUT

PRESENT time...
they musicc can kiss ass.....too me, they havent came tight in years.

just my thoughts on it-

D-locc

M

MrFreeze

Re: Re: daz and kurupt...what you think bout their musicc????

3VID3NC3 said:

Agreed..all tho 'Streetz iz a Mutha' is a classic album
agreed but space boogie is caca.

Apr 26, 2002
dlocc, u my nigga, but i gotta STRONGLY disagree on that. i think Daz is an underrated ass producer. i think his rhymes r mediocre. kurupt iz aight. i think kurupt tries 2 rhyme east coastish sumtimez. "i'm astronomical, economical, mythological"- that type uv ish. he's aight tho. like said above, streets is a motha is a classic. i picc up all tha dpg shit. jus my 2 cents proper. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
I just picked up Daz-R.A.W. and DPG-Young gott Dillinger and shits knockin. Daz come sick with the production. And I can't wait for his new album, yall heard "Just Keep it"..(((**KNOCKIN**)))

May 6, 2002
Re: Re: daz and kurupt...what you think bout their musicc????

3VID3NC3 said:

Agreed..all tho 'Streetz iz a Mutha' is a classic album
he said back in the day, streetz iz a mutha aint back in the day...

they still comin tight fucc what yall heard. you cant name one commericial rapper in the game that still come gangsta like the DPG. dre and snoop are straight watered down to the max. DPG had always kept it gangsta while still mixin in that flava that keeps the money rollin in. dont hate juss cuz it aint exactly what it used to be. people grow up and mature and therefore their sound and style changes slightly, but you know kurupt and daz still stay true to their roots and keep it gangsta for their fans. if yall aint feelin "RAW" then ur trippin, that CD was heat right there, streetz, dogg food, all classics.

i do agree on the dpg's tho, a lil weak, but dont turn yall headz yet, guaranteed they'll come with some heaterz, just wait and see...this is kinda like all yall lynch fans sayin wait and see, have faith in the artists man, this is the shit i grew up on i'm always gonna love it, never turn my back on it yah know.

just wait and see.

just a thought.

Apr 25, 2002
Daz Dillinger is one of the best producers EVER...His beats are ALWAYS sounding clean as fuck...They ALWAYS fuckin make my shit rattle...Can't get any better than Daz on the beats....Except mayyyyybe Bosko.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: daz and kurupt...what you think bout their musicc????

ZoSicc said:

he said back in the day, streetz iz a mutha aint back in the day...

Thats why I said "ALL THO"...since thats the only recent DPG album I like....