Daygo's Finest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
Presyce and HeadRush Entertainment are working no a mixtape/compilation album of Daygo Artist. So if you know anyone have them hit me up at [email protected]

Artist already on:
Tez
Mitchy Slick
Davane
Reg Hennie
Gift
Rah
Cricket

Need to get in contact w/
Jayo
Ecay Uno
Steve Vicious
I-Rocc
Bloc Runnaz
Mary Jane Junkeez
Complex
Lil CS

Jun 7, 2005
presyce said:
Presyce and HeadRush Entertainment are working no a mixtape/compilation album of Daygo Artist. So if you know anyone have them hit me up at [email protected]

Artist already on:
Tez
Mitchy Slick
Davane
Reg Hennie
Gift
Rah
Cricket

Need to get in contact w/
Jayo
Ecay Uno
Steve Vicious
I-Rocc
Bloc Runnaz
Mary Jane Junkeez
Complex
Lil CS

some of them you could probably get at on here. out of your list: Ecay, I-Rocc, Bloc Runnaz, Complex and Lil CS. Not sure about the MJJ and Steve Vicious. They all talented. Bloc Runnaz and Complex the ones I favor out of Dago's new breed. Good luck. I'll look out for the mixtape.

Sep 10, 2005
Young Noiz said:
Tell my nigga Dj. Rek that Noiz said whats popping...
No doubt! Just got off the phone with him a minute ago. Oh shit now that I think about it I might have met you. I'm Tez's manager.

Sep 10, 2005
Young Noiz said:
Yeah... Kisha used to manage me... I'm the dominican dude that she be telling you about... You got a spot left on that mixtape?
Definitely you got a spot already. Kisha is part of the project already. You got Rek's info? Royal has the studio set back up so we will be recording there.

Sep 10, 2005
Young Noiz said:
so as far as the production? Should I get my own track from my producer or should I just holla at Rek for a freebie? lol...
hahaha thats something you have to bring up with Rek. If its for this project then he just might. Rek has been charging people again. They got the nice setup again over at Royals spot though. Since you with Kisha i'll holla at him about it tomorrow.

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
presyce said:
hahaha thats something you have to bring up with Rek. If its for this project then he just might. Rek has been charging people again. They got the nice setup again over at Royals spot though. Since you with Kisha i'll holla at him about it tomorrow.
Yea... Rek is always charging... But he always looks out for me...