DaVinci (fka J. DaVinci) - "It's On Me"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
davinci one of my fav from the city def. coppin when it drops..is that the final album artwork? and how far along is "Mona Lisa"?
That's a piece of the final artwork.

Just got my digital copy of the album yesterday and the whole thing is solid from top to bottom, artwork to beats to raps.

And just a heads up... the track I posted is not on the album, just a freebie. There will be two more non-album leaks before the album drops on March 9th.

Not sure what "Mona Lisa" is?

Mar 11, 2006
That's a piece of the final artwork.

Just got my digital copy of the album yesterday and the whole thing is solid from top to bottom, artwork to beats to raps.

And just a heads up... the track I posted is not on the album, just a freebie. There will be two more non-album leaks before the album drops on March 9th.

Not sure what "Mona Lisa" is?
artworks hella dope i was just wondering and i thought he was workin on an album called "Mona Lisa"? anyways where did you get that digi album from? i would love you buy it if you can point me in the direction to where i can

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
artworks hella dope i was just wondering and i thought he was workin on an album called "Mona Lisa"? anyways where did you get that digi album from? i would love you buy it if you can point me in the direction to where i can
Hmm, I'll ask about Mona Lisa.

I got the album from the label. It's not available to the public yet though. Drops March 9th. I might be running a contest on my site for hard copies when they're available. I'll update here once I know.

Nov 15, 2005
Tight. I'll be coppin' 4 sure. On the inside cover of Butter And Guns ep it says Mona Lisa album comin' soon. Whutever he drops I'll be checkin' 4.