David West; Player of the Year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I think everyone is sleepin on this cat. A lot of people knew he was going to be the best college player going into this season, but they arent giving him his props right now like he deserves. He's got his team at a 19th rank in the nation, and he just came off a career game last night. 47 points 18 rebounds is not normal for any player, playing against any school (weather there a weak team or not). West is playing like a fucking savage, hes averaging a double-double and is shooting over 55% from the field. There are some other cats that are lookin pretty tight right now, but this guy is Player of the Year thus far in my book. Where do you guys think Xavier would be without him?

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Nice try nitro. I picked D. West player of the year at the beginning, and I will find the thread to prove it if u dont remember!!
The fuck? What am I trying? I know you picked him... so that makes one, two people? Get off my fucking nuts for a change, they hurtin' dog.

Apr 25, 2002
Dude, he was the most picked player in all of college basketball, the fuck kind of credit do you think you deserve? Im just saying the guy isnt getting the props he deserves RIGHT NOW. Man why you talkin bout my nuts like your gay? You been huggin them and damn near killed em! Now get off please!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg I seen no one pick West as player of year. He wasnt even a preseason all american according to vitale, atleast not first team all american, and most folks were pickin fools like Hinrich etc.. But whatever it dont matter, because right now West aint even in the top 5 for player of the year, accordin to most college analyst!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
First of all, I remember alot of people saying West was one of the TOP players while watching ESPN/ESPN-NEWS. No one on this board but me and you thought so, but then again, this forum is filled with alot of Bias' opinions. What do you base your claim on, that West isnt on anyone's top 5 list. Where did you get that from, I know they didnt show something on TV showing every analyst's top 5, so where?

I... smell... BULLSHIT!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg u never seem to get it!! U can stay in your own world! I watch sports daily, and a few sports folks were talkin bout the college player of year, and they were sayin their top 5, and none of them had West!! They had fools like Collison, Ford, dude from Wake Forest etc..., but we will see how the rest of the year goes, cause I think West is right there with those fools. Smell that!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I dont seem to get what, that you lie to try and make yourself look good? Na, I got it. I watch the same shit, except they were all praising West for w\his ability. Why do you think they started out in the Top 25.