David Sanders II (DS 2) Poppin' or Floppin'?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
Out of all six tracks (6-7) the homie David produced i can't say any are more sicker than the other. I honestly couldn't even tell the difference between production as the beats fit in too well next to Rob and Seven! Don't be fooled ya'll That Box....Turn me up Rob? He only mixed it, DS 2 produced it. Ya'll peep the booklet for production notes. Nice work mayne!!!!!!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
word...look'n forward to more DS2

shit knocks and he came thru on all the beats he produced especially That Box (track as a whole) & Fan or Foe

good shit nigga

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I like the addition of simplistic beats, low bass notes, and that southern sound. He did really well on the album. I like Seven, but I'm not crazy about the flutes and horns he uses in his songs.

Jun 29, 2005
I love Seven. He probably my fav (after he did that Welcome To The Midwest) but as for DSII That Box and Sex Out South are The Beat Bangerz!!! I really felt The Paseo (Beat just as much as the lyrics). Fan Or Foe???? Seven did that shit. For Rob and Seven Fan or Foe (Seven) and You Don't Want It (Rob) were the knockers!!!!!!!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Does anybody have the production credits handy? I'm interested to know what's up.

If you like Seven, you should get XV's mixtape. It has over 20 songs all produced by Seven.

Jun 29, 2005
L.D.S. said:
Does anybody have the production credits handy? I'm interested to know what's up.

If you like Seven, you should get XV's mixtape. It has over 20 songs all produced by Seven.
Where can i get a hold of that??? Download preferred. lol i only buy Tech cd's

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
my bad Seven did Fan or Foe? dont have the production credits as my copy aint arrived yet...sounded alot like a DS2 production but either way Sevens still up there on the production

interested in hear'n that Seven shit too

Feb 10, 2006
I loved 7 on Eveready. I felt the best songs were Sex out South, Girl Crazy, Gangsta Shap, and That Box. They were all produced by David. Midwest Choppers is right behind or in the mix, it's just hard to say at this point cuz i've heard Midwest choppers a ton. I really felt that 7 went a step backwards compared to Eveready. I think I just had too high of expectations after eveready and someone who was unheard of and from Ks.

Oct 18, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
...and where is DJ Loon? i wanna hear MLK S&C....
Hell yeah I'd love to hear that shit.

And I agree that all the beats did have the same general "feel" to them.

Overall, I thought it was actually tighter than I anticipated. I was a little worried about this one, but Tech came through once again, of course.

Tight beats. Love to hear more of David Sanders in the future