DAVID GOD SAID TO FORGIVE YOUR MOTHER.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
david forgive your mom and let go of the hate. you know what i am talking about. he heard you. you know what she did and we will keep that between you and him. let go of the hate. your relationship will not move forward with her unless you take that step. let go of the hate. you will NOT prosper in what you are doing if you dont let go of the hate.

the children are free.

heresy

ps i would appreciate it if no one asked me who david was.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm david too....i also have been having trouble with my mother lately....i looked at this thread and at first i thought you were talking to me...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ok peep this. you are not going to understand why i said that so i wont bother explaining right now. in the future i will. as far as visions and what not its the same thing all the other prophets saw.

how long have i had them? almost all my life. they happen often now. i was reading something and all of a sudden i heard a voice say "write to david". tell him what i have said. david has already read this post. he knows who he is. he knows what happened. i only got a glimpse of what happened.

why do you ask?????? just curious.

do you have visions or hear voices???? or do you hear one voice?

heresy

Apr 25, 2002
I ask because I grew up in the church. And I remember we would have pastors come or evangelists who would say they were prophets . Every time they were there after service I would get pulled aside by them and they would tell me something, but yet I rarely saw them pulling others aside. And some of the things that have been said to me is similar to what you said. Prophets have always facinated me, not fortune tellers etc, cause I think that is on a whole nother level.

Anyways, I don't hear voices, but have had some strange things happen in my life. When I read your response I had chills in my back, and I didn't know what you meant but its deja vu. Hard to explain, maybe we should take it off the siccness.

hit me on the email

[email protected]

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Oh man. How many people here are named David. How many of you (named David) have mothers. How many ar emad at the mothers...
Sure at least a few. Damn this is so broad.

SO WHOS DAVID?!?!?!??!?!?
The crossing gig is bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
Oh man. How many people here are named David. How many of you (named David) have mothers. How many ar emad at the mothers...
Sure at least a few. Damn this is so broad.

SO WHOS DAVID?!?!?!??!?!?
The crossing gig is bullshit.
Actually this isn't as broad as you think it is, he's refering to something specific.

Apr 26, 2002
QUESTION?????

HERESY HOW DID YOU KNOWYOU HAD TO BRING THIS TO THE SICCNESS ...I MEAN I KNOW YOU PROBABLY KNOW A DAVID...BUT HOWDID YOU KNOW THE SICCNESS IS WERE THIS MESSAGE WAS NEEDED TO CE SENT TO

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
the message was for the person on this site who would not forgive. not for a person on any other site. i have gave messages on this site before............DAVID knows EXACTLY what its about. if he gives me permission to go into detail i will do it. if not. i will respect him.

:H: