Davey D was just on Bill O'Reilly show smashing on a producer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2006
That shit was hella funny.Dude was on the O'Reilly factor smashing on 1 of Bill's producers.Its gon come on Again at 8pm on fox news channel.He was was goin at this white cat for askin jesse jackson questions about obama's pastor.Dat nigga was heated.lol.

Mar 30, 2006
Davey D is so fuckin underrated..that dude is Triple OG in Bay Area Hip Hop History...That dude still doing his thang representing social and political justice...I remember it was wack when they took off his show on Kmel back in the day...Dude is a dope writer...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
davey d quoted me on one of his editorials once...peace to him..i dont always agree with everything he says but more often than not hes well on the mark..we definitely need mroe davey d's in hip hop

wack i missed the o reilly factor that day maybe he'll hav eit for link at his site?

Feb 8, 2006
damn i saw that clip i didnt know it was davey d, he was punkin that producer pretty hard, but it made him look like an idiot, Jesse Jackson had to come over and tell him to stop

Apr 25, 2002
I saw that and was like, "Man that looks just like Davey D from the bay" but thought no way.... you guys sure it was him ?

Anyway, I had a lot of respect for him, but he came off like a huge asshole (w/o a good point to boot)

Nov 27, 2005
Davey D is so fuckin underrated..that dude is Triple OG in Bay Area Hip Hop History...That dude still doing his thang representing social and political justice...I remember it was wack when they took off his show on Kmel back in the day...Dude is a dope writer...
yep Davey D is a key factor in bay area hip hop history i have nothing but respect for him and yes you are correct he is a dope writer he speaks the truth