Dave Chappelle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dave Chapelle is clownin. That godzilla one where he fucked the volcano was some funny shit, I think he was rollin a joint with some building blazin it up i can't remember. The one yesterday was hilarious it was a sketch of a show swapping husband's and he played a white and black guy. He found his wife's vibrator and was like what the hell is this a vibrating lightsaber, it was the bitch's dildo. There was also this called WeedOds (non-high chronic like O'Douls for alcohol) He was blownin big in the car a cop pulled him over and he's like you cant catch my black ass cause it weedods, cop said let me take a hit then. So he did, then Dave drove off yellin oh shit wrong bag. Hahaha shit is hilarious.

Apr 25, 2002
Did anyone see the one last night, wednesday the 9th, when he was playing those two different guys, one was a thug and the other one was just a bitch, with one chick. That shit was funny as fuck when the one that was a bitch was in bed with the girl and she asked him if he wanted to take his pajama pants off before they had sex and he said " Well, actuallly I'd be more comfortable if I just stuck my penis through the little hole" fuck I'm LMAO just righting this, that shit was some straight comedy