dating girls out of the U.S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
you know what

fuck you bitches. so what if i like fuckin birds. more fuckin birds for me...joke on this.... i fuckin take it back to prehistoric i fuck flying raptors,i fuck turtles,i fuck flyin dragons,i fuck rabbits,i fuck insects,i fuck snakes,i fuck dolphins,i fucks seals,i fuck hippos,i fuck ... you bitches just fuckin jealous cause you never gonna get that much fuckin in your lifetime. i fuck birds so what? need me to hook you up? keep wanting bring up birds sounds like you want a hook well i kind hook you just pm. i got kinds of species bitch:angry:

Mar 30, 2006
cbrennan04 wishes he could play out "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest." It would be called "The One That Didn't Fly Out The Cuckoo's Nest" Don't let PETA catch you. I heard you tried to put a hit out on Birdman from Cash Money. You flapped your wings in frenzy when you seen Lil' Wayne kissing on him.

Jun 15, 2005
cbrennan is over there blowing a fuse.

This isn't the kind of issue that you confront head on, you can only try to ignore it.

@Easy Going - go to the Classic Thread forum and look for the thread that dude started. You'll get it within the first couple of pages.

Jan 23, 2007
cbrennan04 said:
it takes skills to fuck the things i fuck. im a fuck genie. dont be jelous cause i can fuck everythign. im a fucking species love machine!
this nigga tryin to make fun of himself so everybody will get off him...thats thr trick the fat kid used in class when everybody was makin fun of him... u kno u really dont fuck birds...everybody clowns u because u actually searched it which means u wanted to see pictures or websites of people fuckin birds..what made u even think about doin that