Darrien saffron New to strange

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
JL is on one of the cyphers, and Tech reinforced that the Strangeulation albums are "Strange artists only", and that they got a couple new artists. I also found his inclusion on the lineup for Tech's December show here to be suspicious before the track list came out. I just don't think they've officially announced.

Nov 14, 2002
Seriously does anybody really follow this shit anymore? I'm more excited to see what Kutt's up to recently, when I'm not listening to more and more rock music.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Not sure, but my fingers are crossed that JL has been signed. They're just looking to score points in the "bitch vibe" category. His shit isn't something I'll be dying to hear, and it may be other wordly dope. Time will tell.
this.

and as for JL, I had the same thoughts seeing as he's a confirmed artist on a Strangeulation album. if so I've always been a fan of dude and his content which I'd anticipate to hear behind some in-house production.