Darkroom Famillia Diss Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Witch DRF diss track better?

• Bitch Route by -Unknown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 25, 2005
WWW.PLATINUMDOPE.COM
right, its got nothing to do with claiming sumthin he aint! he aint on tracks sayin xiv and claimin to be a northerner. he said c-xiv which to anybody who been locked up and know about prison gangs will know that it simply means crips and northerners ridin together. I dont know if its still like that or it was somethin that burned out over time im not shure. If you dont know about that then ask somebody dont make assuptions and twist shit up ya feel me!

Jul 25, 2005
WWW.PLATINUMDOPE.COM
right about that! lol I dont bang but im a northen californian born and raised. I know some of yall wanna hear bangin and scrap killin shit and that aint me but I hope all of the fans still knock my shit cause when it comes down to it im 100 percent real in life and everything im spittin. Im puttin it down and reppin where im from to death. Tryin to take this northern cali rap shit to a level nobody else out here has reached yet. We got some bigggg shit in the works right now thats gonna blow everybodys minds! Im talkin big features, radio play, and shows. Its been a minute since I dropped anything. Ive been busy gettin my tatt on makin that money for the fam and planning out everything were gonns do the right way instead of rushin it for quick cash. The new Thug Money and Firebreathers albums are gonna be some of the most solid classic albums to come out of the vally ever! If ya havent heard any of the new shit yet then hit my myspace page! I made some of em available for download for all the fans that been waitin patiently! thanks for the support! keep knockin that REAL nor cal gangsta shit! www.myspace.com/unknowndrf www.myspace.com/platinumdopeent