darkroom familia (then and now)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
ive been listening to darkroom since i was hella young. and they was sicc as fuck. and always dropped cds. but ever since dyno got locked up. and darkroom got back together and released northern calis finest and family reunion. they fuckin suck.
is it cause they lost their backbone (dyno)
or theyr jus running out of shit to rap about. cause i was more than dissapointed wit their new albums

Feb 21, 2006
i havent heard north pole yet. i didnt really bother coppin that cd cause the last 2 dissapointed me. i regret buying family reunion. that money could have went towards somthing better like bud or drank! shit.
but if dyno ever comes out and drops a cd again i bet it would be sicc.
but who knows if he ever will. he prolly scared the cops gona be on his ass again.

Jan 9, 2004
DRF was the shit back in the day. I read up in here that Dyno is a reformed christian now and won't do music again. I'm looking at new labels and rappers to bring the heat nowadays. I thought Connected Inc or STL might do it but the jury is still out on that.

Dec 7, 2005
I THOUGHT STARZ THE LIMIT WAS GOING TO DO IT BIG BACK WHEN IT HAD SPEEDY LOC, BIG OSO LOC, LIL CONER, 14 CALIBER, TITO B, MOUSIE, LENYO LOC, AND ILL FONS C.NOTE BUT THEN SPEEDY PASSED AND EVERYONE ELSE WENT TO DO THERE OWN THING TITO B IS THE ONLY ONE THAT I KNOW IS STILL STL, I DONT KNOW ABOUT BIG OSO, AND LENYO AND ILL FONS JUST DISAPPEARED

Feb 21, 2006
not only that. but darkroom did have some good shit. dyno came wit some str8 heat on almost every track.
but yea now and days theres alot more homie rappers but most of them still cant compare to our older homeboy rappers.
there are only a select few that i would say are real good from all these new cats.

Apr 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
everyperson that i kno that ownz some of the new cdz say they like it better than before, i think the new shit is tighter too dont get me wrong the older shit is tight too for itz time back in the day, but the new drf shit since 03 to right now is the best drf period....itz all about qualty and drf has it with the new shit........