Darkroom Familia Out Selling Most Bay Area Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2004
Thats Tight As Fuck, I Still Wonder How Much Has Darkroom Sold On " Family Reunion" " Northern Cali's Finest" And " The North Pole". With All The New Cd's Darkroom Will Be Releasing, They Sure Will On Top For A While.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Top 25 and how many are new releaseses? Maybe like 3 or 4. It's a good look if your not up to date with releases but I am and that dont really impress me, but does anyone know how many this DRF solo has sold? Oh and I listened to it, and truth be told it is better than the last two, but too many features, so I think thats why it was better.

And how the fuck Haji Springer's retarded ass in the #6 spot?

Jul 21, 2004
TRAJIK1 said:
Top 25 and how many are new releaseses? Maybe like 3 or 4. It's a good look if your not up to date with releases but I am and that dont really impress me
cuz u sell so much more huh trajik, go have ur mommy buy a few more of ur albums. u always trying to hate on darkroom, u cant just show some luv and give props cuz they on the list.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Armed N Hammerd said:
cuz u sell so much more huh trajik, go have ur mommy buy a few more of ur albums. u always trying to hate on darkroom, u cant just show some luv and give props cuz they on the list.

i dont give a fuck how much i sell. all i know is im stating my opinion about drf's new projects. and of course they gonna be on that list THOSE ARE ALL CITY HALL RELEASES

Feb 22, 2007
TRAJIK1 said:
i dont give a fuck how much i sell. all i know is im stating my opinion about drf's new projects. and of course they gonna be on that list THOSE ARE ALL CITY HALL RELEASES

nigga you a hating ass mothafucka nigga i done herd your shit you aint got no room to talk bout shit you weak as fuck hating on drf cuzz your weak ass shit aint on no list but the garbage rapper list trajik1 whuts the 1 for you some kind of weenie as tagger put in some work leave the walls alone nigga

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
^^another fan or another muthafucka hiding behind a different screen name. my opinion is my opinion and ya'll cnt chage that shit. I got a ton of respect for most the DRF heads, and im stating what i feel on there music hoping they read it and step it up.