Danked Out - "The Takeover" Street Album Update + Cover Art

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006

*EDIT NEW COVER*

click her for better quality of cover

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6908/dankedoutthetakeovercov.jpg

Indecent The Slapmaster presents Danked Out "The Takeover" coming soon

featuring Indecent, Krypto, Shill Macc, Pody Mouf, Roach Gigz, Stik Gilatine, Ice Meez, KOB, A.G. Cubano, J Minixx, and more

Main Production from Tony Lo, Looe, Scandal, & Tekilla

"The Takeover" is droppin and will be up for free download in July. I have enough songs to push it out now but I wanna make sure im fully satisfied with the finished product. This is my debut jus lettin folks know wut it iz. 2nd album in the works with all production from Indecent the Slapmaster so stay tuned for that cuz that ones gonna be CRAZY!

Jul 25, 2007
There's to much going on in that cover. Plus your pic doesn't really blend in with it. That's just my opinion. Good shit tho.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
There's to much going on in that cover. Plus your pic doesn't really blend in with it. That's just my opinion. Good shit tho.
i have to agree Dank....IMO that cover does not do your music any justice, too cluttered. Honestly if i saw it on a store shelf I would most likely pass it up...i dont mean to be one to judge a book by its cover, but you only get one chance to make a first impression..

I would seriously reconsider your cover art homie, I hate to see solid album not get the sales they deserve based on the cover art. One of our best albums suffered from this and i dont want to see you wander down that same path, its a cold and lonely road, especially around dinner time.

good luck on the project homie, your artwork is a serious investment into your career, along with advertising...the two go hand in hand.

looking forward to peepin it out

Apr 23, 2006
lol only on the siccness is everyone a fuckin cover critic

any cover that gets posted on here gets hated on

me personally i dont give a fuck im just excited about a danked out album

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
dank you know i love your music and i agree that you've come outta nowhere and started rapping and not one track has been less than great. but i gotta agree that the cover doesnt do your music justice... you need some super dope shit to match your music.

like someone else said, people are gonna skip over this when theyre at rasputin and see it on the shelf. if someone sees a shemp cover and or dope cover theyre gonna pick it up and maybe check it out. your music will speak for itself once they slap the cd in their deck.

just my 2 cents. no hate by any means, you know ill cop regardless

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
lol only on the siccness is everyone a fuckin cover critic

any cover that gets posted on here gets hated on

me personally i dont give a fuck im just excited about a danked out album

kids, theres a HUGE difference between constructive crtiticism and "hating", I havent seen one hateful comment in this entire thread.
Its not like anyone said " dude looks like a sucka " or some shit like that...now that would be "hatin"