*** Danked Out - "The Takeover" album on sale now on cdbaby ***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
just listened to the snippets on CDbaby... very impressed just from listening to those

this shit sounds like some straight fire

I think I'm gonna have to support this... good shit breh

Feb 5, 2006
good shit Danked! Just copped a copy off Itunes even though I already got the copy Indo sent me.
Album is dope! Good luck on the next one!
its all love brodie

just listened to the snippets on CDbaby... very impressed just from listening to those

this shit sounds like some straight fire

I think I'm gonna have to support this... good shit breh

appreciate that folks. fuck with it

I copped it on cdbaby...payed through paypal...I got the receipt emailed to me if you aint seein the transaction online.
ok fasho folks

Pretty fucking good. Dude can definitly rap. Im gonna check this one out.
appreciate that. we jus startin

that song on your sig is dope. i aint gone lie. been fucking with you on twitter but finally got on the comp and checked out a song of yours, good shit dank.
thats wassup bruh. appreciate it

dope shit broski. indo sick on the beats you murdered them period.
thanks for checkin it out bruh

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Itunes I got mine - Need to get a sealed CD - w/ an Autograph though LOLOL ... Im starting a collection cause this the future . Might be something to give to nephew someday - he'll be like Uncle I been listening to the rapper Danked Out 707 - & I'll shut him up & show off my shit ....

Hopefully if Danked Out would be so kind to ....... Great CD well rounded love the new shit -

Keep pushin you'll be big soon enough ............

Feb 5, 2006
Itunes I got mine - Need to get a sealed CD - w/ an Autograph though LOLOL ... Im starting a collection cause this the future . Might be something to give to nephew someday - he'll be like Uncle I been listening to the rapper Danked Out 707 - & I'll shut him up & show off my shit ....

Hopefully if Danked Out would be so kind to ....... Great CD well rounded love the new shit -

Keep pushin you'll be big soon enough ............

WOW. appreciate that fareal brodie. put in alot of time and effort into this project. with this realease, if we do get pressed copies, ima definately send one ur way

Feb 5, 2006
and for everybody that copped the album, if u get a chance, please leave ur review on itunes. i have confidence in this project so i feel the feedback should be good. the very first review posted i got hated on. its one thing to say they wasnt feelin it but its another thing to go out ur way post to review tellin others it sucked and dont waste your time and money. thats on some other shit. even if they didnt like my raps, they said the production was awful. i STRONGLY disagree with that. if thats wut they felt, ima take that and run with it but i feel that person posted that simply to hate and didnt even buy the album

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
HALF MAN HALF FUCKIN AMAZIN
JUST DO ME GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE HATERS

EAST VALLEJO CALIFORNIA SCREAM IT EVERY SONG!!!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
ay danked out i see u do me a favor check out my mixtape u feelin it lets cook some crack!!

http://biga.bandcamp.com

why do all the inf gang folks feel the need to do this? its hurts yall creditability honestly.

what if the only replies in yalls threads was other people saying to check they shit?

i got nothin against yall and this the first time i even seen u post BIG A. its coo if u want DANKED to peep ur shit but do it in a message to him or in ur own thread. this is DANKED OUT's album thread.