Dank God It's Friday (D.G.I.F)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dank God It's Friday'all........It's Friday, it's a sunny day and I'm alive. We're just way too blessed and sessed up here in NORCAL. Good Luck to all in this crazy ass music business. I just locked in exclusive with the executives with NASCAR. $$$! You'll be hearin my race-tracks next season on FOX TV-FX TV, NBC TV, SPEED Channel TV and during some races. Anyone who knows me, knows I've been a race fan for many years and finally this shit paid off and I get to do tracks for something I Love doing and I didn't have to only use the rap avenue to get my yaper. "Keep your hand in every pot and pot in every hand"....There is alot of money to be made without even messin with the rap avenue. Hopefully one day, they'll let me Grand Marshall and say Gentlemen, START YOUR ENGINES.........It's the only time you can smoke up the spot, do doughnuts and not get chased by COPS......skeeeeeeeeeet skirrrrrrrrrrt! Boogity,Boogity,Boogity...Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity to all, NASCARhythmx/Tha FYA Dept/$ickWid'It Board of Weoplizations.

Lookout for Tha FYA Dept tracks on:

NASCAR (The NASCAR NATION song and numerous tracks)
Z-Man "Two Cups of Spit"
Dizzee Rascal "untitled" (as well as all groups on his label)
One Block Radius "Long Story Short"
Marty James "untitled"
Young Dru "untitled"
Untamed Nillaz "untitled"
Tha Suspects "untitled"
Poppi Cas. "West Kept Secret"
Tha Mossie "untitled"
TurfTalk "untitled"
Dirty Boyz aka DB's "untitled"
LIFE "untitled"
Jay Tee "untitled"
And tha list burns on..................Got FYA?

All tracks recorded at:
FYA Station #1 (Fairfield/Vacaville,soon to be moved to an undisclosed city)
FYA Station #2 (No.Hollywood)
FYA Station #3 (Scottsdale)

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo dank, congrats on that homie, thats big news. nascar is like the number one most watched sport in america and jeff gordon is str8 outta vallejo as you already know. i been tellin everyone forever that you got that heat, now your shit will be boomin out the speakers of tv sets all over the states... good luck homie, you deserve it... dj pizzzimp

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
DJ Pimp: I'ma be in NewYork in September. I'ma try to stay there for at least a day and/or night. Dizzee Rascal is flying me out to London to record towards the end of September and I know my layover will be at JFK Airport. I have to check the exact date and let you know. We got to hook up for a fat sandwich at CATZ deli....is that even still there? Or How about Stage Deli over by Adrock's of the Beastie Boys house in the Village. Also, there used to be a grubbin ass Puerto Rican restaurant in Flushing Queens I used to go to while visiting. I even took Grump and Rommel there....Train 7 out to Queens from Manhattan then take the 106blvd/Roosevelt exit.....Anyways, thanks for tha dap and I'll see you in Victory Lane. Peace my good friend. All tha best, RX/FYADept/$WR

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dank You Very Much Shea & DV$1 aka Grumpz. All tha best to you as well.

Shea: Right Arm fo tha dap on "Turnin'em,Twistin'em & Dippin'em" by Tha HIGHenaz. I think that song went over alot of heads. I tried to make it as simple as possible yet with a little of my humerous side. It's supposed to be a sideshow anthem dedicated to those who love our very own Bay Area thing, sideshows. Tha HIGHenaz are on hold due to different schedules of members....Angel Dust(lives with BabyBash in Houston and is touring with Bash as we speech and is working on his solo debut through Bash and Universal), Stay High(was in jail in Kentucky, but is now out), Craze and RichRap(always on deck and both got super FYA at all times) and myself......well, I'm just BUSY. We got enough for an good album, but I want a classic record. RX

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Sup...Riddim? hows it hangin?? You should slide through the Fonky Chicken in Soosoon tomorrow and show ya face one time!!!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dana: I'm not even going to lie. I probably won't be there. I love Chauncey like a brother and I always buy something from The FonkyChicken to support, but that's about it. I hardly ever go out(ask everyone I know) If I do go, I'd be there and gone before anyone knew I was there....Take Care and All the best to you. RX

p.s. I had to edit this one cause I blew too much smoke on the last post.