Daniel Graham signs with Broncos!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
well now there are reports it is not done yet????

hmmm

iller than ill

this is why being a broncos fan is nice....our team actually makes moves to get better!

Where is the Raiders news lately?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
DENVER MAKING MOVES. SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO PATRICK KERNEY TODAY AS WELL. HE WOULD BE A WASTE OF MONEY THOUGH. HES GONNA BE ASKING 7-8 MIL A YEAR AT THE LEAST. JUST VOIDED HIS CONTRACT IN ATLANTA PAYING HIM 13 MILLION OVER THE NEXT 2 SEASONS.

Nov 7, 2006
graham is a beast i loved him when he was wit my pats. gonna miss him and it was a good pick up for the broncos and YES he is underrated cause he was with Ben Watson on the pats and antonio gates and tony gonzalas is also on afc so ppl really neva hear of him that much. he will be better this year i can feel it lol

Jun 1, 2002
ColoRider303 said:
I haven't heard of it either, but the BRONCOS are makin moves unlike the Gayders. Dre Bly, forcing Plummers hand, trade or retire, either way we save fetti.

KEEP TALKIN THAT SHIT DONKEY.. HE'S COMIN TO OAKLAND.

May 9, 2002
Its gonna be a bidding war between Seattle and Denver. In all honesty, TE is NOT are HUGEST concern, so I would like to keep it small.

Reports out of Miami say that McMichael is availble. However, he has a history of some off field issues and they are only offereing him for a 3rd round pick. Sounds a bit suspect to me.

Mar 16, 2005
Jesse Graham should be a bif help to you just like he would be to us..He is the best blocking te out there and with alexander you guys could use that...just like we could.

I want Graham to come back home though!

May 9, 2002
thascary1 said:
Jesse Graham should be a bif help to you just like he would be to us..He is the best blocking te out there and with alexander you guys could use that...just like we could.

I want Graham to come back home though!
As much as i agree, most of our running schemes are between the tackles and our ofense is West coast, which means plenty of 3 and 5 step drops, so the TE isnt as vital as some other schemes. Also, Holmgren rarely ever uses 2 TE set ups, which was a mistake when Mili and Stevens were healthy and playing well in 05.

We need an OL that can get the job done like in 2005. Right now, it looks like Tobek is going to be giving Spencer all this secrets to being a great center, which Spencer will be some day, Im ok with Simms, but not sold on Ashworth or Womack at this point. Everyone knows that Walter is the shit, but we need to help that man out.