Dance Battle (Lourds Of The Ring II)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
The Architeckz Presents Lourds Of The Ring II

L.A.(Krump) vs The Bay (Hyphy)
Saturday, May 28th
At Laney College 900 Fallon St.....in the Gym
4PM - 7PM

18 and under w/ I.D get in free

18 and over $10 at the door

DJ Backside will be djin the event.

Plz come out and support.

Apr 4, 2005
blood, i been waitin for this for sooooooooooooo fuckin long!!!! blud, i went down to LA for vacation about a month ago, and we went to da Upside Down club, and all them LA niggas was on da fuckin wall my nigga, only niggas on da floor was Bay niggas and some Atlanta niggas in town visitin. then, soon as i got back to da Bay, i went to Hilltop mall to get suited for my friends prom, and it was this dude workin there from LA, and he was talkin about Krumpin and Clownin was da best dancin out there right now, and me and my patna looked at each other cause nigga was 250+lbs easy. so then he was like, no disrespect to da Bay or nothin, but i only seen people gettin Hyphy in LA tryna immitate and he was askin me where to go to see real Bay niggas gettin down. i told him, since im only 17 and shit, like i dont really kno any clubs like dat, cause he was over 21, and i was like any club u should see someone goin dumb, but it's mostly at parties and on da block cause the best dancers are always teenagers. then he told me to go to this website call www.getkrump.com. well, needless to say, i wasn't impressed my nigga. for all those who dont kno, krump is that shit they was doin in Missy's "Im Really Hot" video. trust me, bay niggas aint got nothin to worry about......

....P.S. he also told me The Game was a choir boy from Palmdale, and that his daddy was the Decan of the Church. i'll get back to you on that, but please believe Game lost street credit points from me wit that one...........