Dan the Automator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

ain't you supposed to be part Japanese, "Willy Jones" or whatever the fuck your corny name is? Your name fits you alright, gotta jones for big willies. Probably ain't had your double shot of cum for the day in your mouth yet, huh, bitch?

Apr 25, 2002
Got the album..
Tracks 6 & 9 have become regular smokin tunes for me..
I wish there was more of that laid back funk but the album is coo..
What tracks you bumpin Mook?

Feb 17, 2003
automator beats are for sure sick, I heard he is going to be doing a colabo album with EL-P which should be dope as fuck!

And yall gangsta gangstas hella ragging on Keith cuz you claim he raps jibberish. Keith is a legend, been rapping since 85 or some shit, just cuz he gots a different style, and is original in his lyrics, and different than the all so used and abused 2PAC slogan lyrics, "im a thug, you cant fuck with me", "I get these bitches, and sell this dope, Me n my boys will put a slug in yo ass" I personally am big Kool Kieth fan, and Dr. Octagon is the SHIT!

May 8, 2002
@ 3VID3NC3,
I've been bumping Ganges A GO GO a lot, just cause I like the old 60's rockabilly-soul sound. That bass line doesn't fucking quit. Also, track 10, Satchinada because when I listen to it it makes me feel like I'm in some hash-den in Tangiers. Also, track 11 THEME FROM DON cause that organ is just so damn funky. But I think the album as a whole is quality.

And Automator recorded some tracks with BECK for his next album, and I think it should be a good combination. Some of BECK's old stuff had some straight beat to it, and i bet his collab with AUTOMATOR will be heat.

Apr 25, 2002
Interesting..Automator comes on point with his shit..Im lookin forward to seeing his collaboration with El-p...I heard he was producing most if not all of his new album..