>>DAMU<<

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2010
That video is a classic. That function in that video was poppin. That nigga Damu wit his hair pressed up. Which reminds me who has a "CLEAN" version of Black Mikey's - Rubber Rooms?

Feb 27, 2010
i got da rubber room video on vhs...that video is from the era when skyline records was around...the mid 90's...
yeah that was off the skyline records filtered souls album. the track is knockin and the video is a rare production. i wonder if Damon Jamal gets down like that in HD. that would be the bidnezz

Feb 27, 2010
check out inyofacefilm.com

check out ova 175 videos done by damon jamal..chuuch!

im bout 2 b holleren back him in a couples months! bout dat time again!!
I checked that shit out before. the shit he does is clean. i really like how crisp that dankcity duggie video came out. let me know if you callin niggas out to this one or not. if so ill come thru and support my nigg. 100

Feb 27, 2010
ha i got that vid too with skyline records with big maine,mad one,secret service(remember them lol) and a few others...the black mikey track banged tho
yeah they did they thang. that Black Mikey/Secret Service shit was hard to where they was the interrogators and Mikey was the suspect.