Damn...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
This house blew up from a propane leak that my uncle was in, he is doing fine burnt up a bit but other than that not much. It Killed 1 person though and injured 2 other people.

Here is a video, I honestly don't understand how someone survives that...Crazy shit...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Damn, glad to hear your uncle is alright bro, real talk. BUT, and i say BUT only because this is Siccness, don't be surprised when the meth lab jokes start rolling in.......

Feb 28, 2008
Yeah that's what a lot of peoples comments on the news sites were saying.

But naa my uncle was working at the house and I guess the whole house just was filled with propane and the owner turned on the furnace and it sparked an explosion.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i heard this happens in the Mid alot cuz most houses run on propane as a fuel source or have natural gas lines running directly to their house

and also, dont you have to keep propane at a certain temp for it to remain a viable fuel source? like dont you have to use heaters in the real cold states just to use your gas and shit?

Feb 28, 2008
^ I don't think so. before my dad passed away he owned a propane company and I worked with him quite a bit and I've never heard of anything like that but I may be wrong. I mean it gets pretty damn cold here during the winter and we've never done anything special to transition the tanks from summer to winter.

Mar 10, 2007
^ I don't think so. before my dad passed away he owned a propane company and I worked with him quite a bit and I've never heard of anything like that but I may be wrong. I mean it gets pretty damn cold here during the winter and we've never done anything special to transition the tanks from summer to winter.

But on a side note, hope your uncle recovers