Damn Where can i get these Cortez's!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
I GOT DA WHITE PAIR ALREADY AND MY HOMEBOY HAZ DA MAROON LOOKING ONEZ... DA MAROON ONEZ ARE ALRIGHT.. I PREFER BLACK NYLON CORTEZ IN$TEAD... BUT YEAH... ENE-1 KNOE WHERE I CAN GET $OME RED NYLON CORTEZ'Z AT ?

Aug 9, 2005
ECOSE said:
this thread inspired me to get some cortez' again dont anybody have those here in AZ so imma cop sum next shoe i buy...i aint bought cortez' in like 9 years damn im getting old
THEY GOT CORTEZ IN ARIZONA MILLS I JUST BOUGHT SOME SATURDAY

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
MR_RICHY_BOY said:
I ALWAYS GET MINE AT SHOE PALACE....
My Lady Tried To Take Me To Shoe Palace For A Pair Of Shoes, They Got A Nice Selection Of Kicks, Ima Have To Go Back There And Get Me Another Pair Of Boots

Sep 30, 2005
i be at the great mall alot, i never see cortez's there, where you get em at? footlocker is gettin wack at the great mall, i aint feelin all those jordan kicks n shit

Mar 29, 2004
FuckFakes said:
i be at the great mall alot, i never see cortez's there, where you get em at? footlocker is gettin wack at the great mall, i aint feelin all those jordan kicks n shit
go to shoe palace on bascom avenue on the WESTSIDE lol

Mar 29, 2004
DCKingPin said:
where at? and dont say flea market
SHOE PALACE BASCOME AVENUE WESTSIDE SAN JOSE OFF THE 880 EXIT SAN CARLOS AND IT WILL BE IN THE SHOPPING CENTER ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE AT THE CORNER ACROSS THE STREET FROM PINK POODLE.