Damn...what a duet: PAC and RICHIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
They did hella tracks together...

they were completing each other on every track

Also remember the talk intros from every song also the talk from the end

that is classic...only Pac and Richie could send that kind of emotion thru your body

I`m bumping ''Ratha be ya nigga'' ...STRAIGHT CLASSIC !
RIP TUPAC SHAKUR

I dont know why I made this thread...just felt to write down my emotions...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol damn ronnie, almost every post ive seen u do on this bitch has had some mention of richie in it, but i aint hatin, the man is coo, and hell yea, pac and richie go well 2gether

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
richie needs to come out wit a new album BUT with a totally new producer(his last couple of albums were weak,BUT his Seasoned Veteran is a damn classic)

Apr 25, 2002
Damn I never seen someone ride another rapper's nuts so hard! Richie Rich is tight but come on man! Quit fantasizing about the man! Did you just have a dream about you, Richie Rich and 2pac having a 3-threesome?! That's why you think they should "go 2gether" huh?!

hahah Take it easy bro...

D

DaSlimReaper

Mr. Chronic said:
Damn I never seen someone ride another rapper's nuts so hard! Richie Rich is tight but come on man! Quit fantasizing about the man! Did you just have a dream about you, Richie Rich and 2pac having a 3-threesome?! That's why you think they should "go 2gether" huh?!

hahah Take it easy bro...
Shut yo faggot ass up and 925 ain't the East Bay.