Damn the luni coleone .com is so tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
there are 3 cuts on here that got me goin crazy.......

got yo bacc.....has 1 of the sickest beats i heard in years!!!!

ya okay...is also an incrediable song....

but wanna hate me...is wayy too cool....man....luni is a fuckin cool azz rapper....this guy gets my pick along with marv as the west rapper to blow up

these 3 cuts i mentioned...all get major play while i'm on 1

Jun 13, 2002
it was a big ass disappointment to me. "totall recall" was hella tyte, and i still play it. but i couldn't feel "lunicoleone.com" worth a damn. i'm gonna try to play it tonite, and see if i lik it. but it was basically garbage.

May 11, 2002
i'm usually feelin most of his shit and i haven't heard his new one yet. what's so bac about it? beats? lyrics and delivery? what? Holla

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
only knock on coleone.com was the mac dre song, that album was a waste of production :angry:

I mean of course some of the shit caught my attention at some points, but it was downhill

Aug 14, 2002
speakin of coleone, any 1 seen that total recall collectors edition, it suppose 2 have like 3 new songs and like 2 remixes and i heard it dropped a while back but i havent seen it yet

Aug 13, 2002
Coleone comes sick on coleone.com. Ya'll trippin sayin the cd is garbage, but I do like the mouth of maddness more then this one. I give the new cd 7/10 worth checkin out if u wanna hear coleone tear some shit up. peace.

Jun 3, 2002
I hella feelin' the Coleone.com................That shit iz heated to me. I give that shit at least an 8/10......................I'm feelin' almost every damn trac.....................Yall trippin'...........I think Big Hollis came correct on them beatz. Since most of yall aint feelin' it, I guess itz mo bump fo me & my homiez!