DAMN, THAT NEW UDI IS SLAPPIN LIKE A MUTHA FUCCA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:
maybe im trippin but im jus not feelin it
Same here.... I like the Laidblack productions but this album just doesn't cut it for me. TheUnexpected was tight though. I think the production on this new UDI is lackin something.

May 10, 2002
I LIKE 10 OUT OF 14 TRACKS, WHICH IS VERY GOOD FOR MY STANDARDS, THIS VERY WELL COULD BE ALBUM OF THE YEAR BUT I THINK THERE WILL BE ALBUMS THAT WILL TOP THIS LIKE TAYS NEW ONE, LYNCH, C-BO AND YUK THUGLORDS AND THAT NEW QUINN.

I DONT CONSIDER THE 2 RECYCLED TRACKS PART OF THE ALBUM, JUST LIKE THAT FREESTYLE, WHY THEY PUT THAT VIP TRACK ON THERE???? I RATHER HAVE HEARD #12 OR 14 FROM THE UNEXPECTED ALBUM IF THERE GONNA PUT A RECYCLED TRACK ON THERE!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
The reason for the "recycles" is this album was done over 2 years ago, before Unexpected came out. The album had to sit on the backburner for certain reasons. If those songs came off, new ones would have needed to replace them and more time would have been lost putting it out.

Apr 25, 2002
Their lyrics remain the same and I think most people who feel UDI, like me, don't listen to them because of their lyrics... it's more for their knockin tracks overall.. some get hype get drunk get high ol skool Frisco shit.. cause they are OGs.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I thought this shit was a disspointment. 2 of the tracks were from the unexpected. Track 2 was the tighest. I wasnt feeling it at all.