DAMN....THAT KLYDE & FREAKO IS NOTHING BUT RECYCLED SONGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what songs are recycled from what albums??

but hey, the song "EVERYBODY" is worth the purchase price alone, that is a muthafuckin PITTSBURG CLASSIC, that song used to float around on cassette tapes forever, everybody had that song and knew it by heart, I never thought I'd get my hands on a CD Quality copy of that song. I did a whiplash double take when I heard that song come on

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
1. Mac Dre Intro
2. Sydeways
3. Get Away (Ft. Dubb 20)
4. Everybody (Ft. AP.9 and Husalah)
5. Skit
6. Cold Game
7. Bigga Tha Cap --- (Camp Mob Figaz)
8. Help Me (Ft. Mac Dre and Uncle Eph) ---- (Thizzelle Washington)
9. Freako
10. Voices ---- (Freako's 1st solo)
11. The Lyfe (Ft. Mac Dre) --- (Freako's 1st solo)
12. Treal Lyfe

12 - 4 recycles = 8
8 - skit -intro = 6

6 tracks?? What the feezy? I don't like such moves, I won't support this cd, unless I buy it for like up to $3.

Apr 25, 2002
Tracks 2 & 3 are old?!

I've heard all them tracks on that album besides 2 & 3...Anybody know what they're from? I'm pretty up on all the local Pittsburg rap (all the Ghetto Starz/Mob Figaz/A-Wax, etc. shit that has come out).

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
this is fucked up but we all gotta remember...thizz has ALOT of new fans and are experiencing a surge of popularity that they aint never had before. SO...re-releasing some old material isnt that bad, however...it should be marketed as such. just my 2 cents...

Aug 7, 2003
C-4 said:
but hey, the song "EVERYBODY" is worth the purchase price alone, that is a muthafuckin PITTSBURG CLASSIC, that song used to float around on cassette tapes forever, everybody had that song and knew it by heart, I never thought I'd get my hands on a CD Quality copy of that song. I did a whiplash double take when I heard that song come on
This song was known as O to the sto on some cd that came out like a couple of years ago. it was called 306 Records Presents The Surfacing it came out in 2001 and had another Jacka song from the same era called Mac Hand. it went like this: I puts my mack hand down on these stupid hoes manye, i puts my mac hand every chance i get. then something bout gettin his dick with by a girl with a jolly rancher in her mouth. but the rest of that cd had some weird no name shit. but them 2 songs suprised me that they were on it. anyways song 2 sydewayz i heard that on a tape floating around and when i heard it on the cd i was trippin, i was like damn i thought i'd never hear that song ever again. i know mob figaz got hella more shit like that they need to drop them songs.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah Hella Numb, I need to get my hands on that, all them old P songs is classic, from before the Mob Figaz and Ghetto Starz were even groups, back when everybody was just doing songs and the tapes used to float around.

if the song SUMMER NIGHTS ever hits a CD it's over, that was the SHIT!

Aug 26, 2002
C-4 said:
yeah Hella Numb, I need to get my hands on that, all them old P songs is classic, from before the Mob Figaz and Ghetto Starz were even groups, back when everybody was just doing songs and the tapes used to float around.

if the song SUMMER NIGHTS ever hits a CD it's over, that was the SHIT!
not to bragg or nothin, but i gots all that old p shit, like you said before they even formed a group, i think it was the jack that went by uni mac or some shit,i was selling that shit on ebay just once and nobody showed no interest. i got bout 7 tapes full of old mob and ghetto starz shit.

Oct 3, 2002
Who cares if that shit is recycled. you guys act like its a JT cd, stop trying to ruin game! Since you guys have all those old song, convert those tracks to mp3's and upload them! Stop holding out? What you guys waiting for?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tuaroa

yeah exactly, you have tapes, i have all those tapes too, I'm saying I want CD Quality copies of those songs

Aug 26, 2002
hell yah i feel you c-4, i remember in a jack interview he talked about all them being treasures, he dont plan on ever putting that shit out, lets hope the figz and starz see how much of a fan base they have and just put it out for the love of the game and shit, i want some cdq shit too, cuz all that fuzz in the background aint kickin, and i know my shit is a dub of a dub of a dub of a dub, who knows how long that shit goes

Dec 29, 2004
C-4 said:
what songs are recycled from what albums??

like i said, I been had that song and on cd all this is old

Dec 29, 2004
strobe415 said:
Who cares if that shit is recycled. you guys act like its a JT cd, stop trying to ruin game! Since you guys have all those old song, convert those tracks to mp3's and upload them! Stop holding out? What you guys waiting for?

you're from San Bruno....nuff said