damn surenos roll deep

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2005
They got my neighborhood on there , but I can list off about 20-30 more that are missing from just Anaheim , Buena Park , Santa Ana alone. Even though one third of the OC neighborhoods on the list are Anaheim already.

Apr 28, 2003
gangs...just a group of dudes that take themselves a little too seriously most gang "bangers" are like cops anyways...take away the gun and the bitch comes out...an if they aint gotta gun they gotta jump you with like 20 people,thats brave as fuck...

Nov 7, 2005
Bullit_Tooth said:
gangs...just a group of dudes that take themselves a little too seriously most gang "bangers" are like cops anyways...take away the gun and the bitch comes out...an if they aint gotta gun they gotta jump you with like 20 people,thats brave as fuck...
Yet your sig is a bunch of quotes from gang members.

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
ALL NORTHERNERS ANCESTORS CAME FROM THE SOUTH OR ARE THEY FROM CANADA THAT SPEAK SPANISH?DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH ,ITS JUST A QUESTION!

MINE DID, IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT U.S HISTORY THERE WAS A SPANISH SETTLEMENT IN "CALI" WAY BACK WHEN THIS COUNTRY STARTED, HOW DO YOU THINK THE MEXICAN NATIVEz LEARED TO SPEAK SPANISH, AND ALL THE SPANISH NAMEz IN CALI? PICK UP A BOOK, ITz GOOD TO LEARN ABOUT THINGz YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT.

@ THIS THREAD, THE SCRAPz KILL THEM SELFz OFF EVERY DAY, THE WEAK ROLL DEEP, YOU THINK SCRAPz WOULD HAVE KILLED US OFF A LONG TIME AGO. THEY ROLL 20 DEEP BUT IT TAKEz ONE NORTE TO PUT THEM ASLEEP.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Bullit_Tooth said:
you must be a white dude huh.And a square at that.You got Luni Coleone in your sig on your first post homie.Dude is a Crip from Garden Blocc.And then you say that shit about Gang members.Fuc n dumb ass

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
45park1904 said:
you must be a white dude huh.And a square at that.You got Luni Coleone in your sig on your first post homie.Dude is a Crip from Garden Blocc.And then you say that shit about Gang members.Fuc n dumb ass
HAHA...

HAD ME TRIPPIN TOO.

Apr 28, 2003
45park1904 said:

lol AND?!? whats your point...if you dumb fucks knew how to read you would see i said "most gang members"...the line that he spit was sick,not only that but luni dont spit the same ol shit on his records he puts some type of knowledge in his some of his songs...

Apr 28, 2003
Anaheim*Rob said:
No, but I have heard they're music. Don't be ignorant.

i smell a bitch ass internet banger...what the fuck are you doin listening to NORTHERN CALI rappers...you suppposed to be a surreno down for your vario holmes lol...

Oct 31, 2005
Bullit_Tooth said:
i smell a bitch ass internet banger...what the fuck are you doin listening to NORTHERN CALI rappers...you suppposed to be a surreno down for your vario holmes lol...

THEYRE BLACK U STUPID FUCK... THEY AINT NORTENOS... FUCKIN DUMB PIECE OF SHIT... LMFAO LOOK AT THIS FOO THOUGH... AFTER THAT VATO CALLED U OUT... BOUT U HAVIN SHIT ON THERE FROM GANG MEMBERS ON UR SIG... U ERASE IT... LMFAO!!! THAT DOOD PULLED UR CARD ON THE INTERNET LOL

Nov 7, 2005
Bullit_Tooth said:
COS , Luni , Krondon = Not Nortenos....Internet banger? Not me , maybe you should go back and reread some of your own posts.

Apr 28, 2003
Anaheim*Rob said:
COS , Luni , Krondon = Not Nortenos....Internet banger? Not me , maybe you should go back and reread some of your own posts.
maybe that pollution gettin to ya'lls head..ok let me get this straight,you internet surrenos DISS northern cali...but LOVE OUR RAPPERS,that makes sense. shit no wonder woodie is as successful as he is lol...who cares if i have them in my sig,you dumb fucks DO know there is a difference between rap and real life besides luni doesnt bang no more because hes a rapper and thats where the money is (do you dumb fucks listen to lyrics or just the beat?) and the same with COS and any other gangsta rapper and if your dumbasses knew anything about west coast hip hop you would know KRONDON doesnt bang anything...get your facts right bitches

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Bullit_Tooth said:
lol AND?!? whats your point...if you dumb fucks knew how to read you would see i said "most gang members"...the line that he spit was sick,not only that but luni dont spit the same ol shit on his records he puts some type of knowledge in his some of his songs...

THIS WHOLE POST REEKS OF SQUARE ALL OVER IT

Status
Not open for further replies.