Damn,OC signed with Heiro..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
nah,its not like that,just do a search and you find the same exact thread,so everybody saw it already,so maybe not everybody in the universe knows,but everybody on here sure does...sorry to burst your bubble but you arent going to get props for puttin up 6 month old info

thanks for the great copy and paste job though,keep up the good work

Oct 25, 2003
SiccFucc said:
nah,its not like that,just do a search and you find the same exact thread,so everybody saw it already,so maybe not everybody in the universe knows,but everybody on here sure does...sorry to burst your bubble but you arent going to get props for puttin up 6 month old info

thanks for the great copy and paste job though,keep up the good work
haha,like i'm just gonna do a random search outta the blue to see if info has already been posted..........fuckouttahere

how is the info 6 months old when it says Aug 15th on Heiro's site?

i'm not expecting props,just ignore the thread if it's "old news"

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
anybody that follows hiero on a regular basis knows this info is older than that aug 15th date

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
by the way,his new album "smoke and mirrors" drops november 1st on hiero imperium...there is already an advance out and this album and it is DOPE,surpassed my expectations!! cant wait for this shit to drop