Damn Malika

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
that broad was wack, but damn, they showed a back shot of her as she was walkin' out the door...........babygirl had a ass like whoa!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo i think malika is very talented. the girl can sing, she can rap and she's hella fine. this show has brought her national attention and she will be a big star in the future. the very near future...

Mar 5, 2005
dj pimp said:
yo i think malika is very talented. the girl can sing, she can rap and she's hella fine. this show has brought her national attention and she will be a big star in the future. the very near future...
hella fine? take ya goggles off mayne.

Apr 25, 2002
She has talent but she wasn't really hitting the notes like she was capable of doing. At this stage if you don't perform at the highest level then you get cut and thats exactly what happened.

Apr 13, 2005
one of my female friends ran into her at the braid shop over here around the way....she said she came off like a "total bitch...."

but yea she got an alright voice...nothing really special....thats prolly why she got cut....

L

Lola

yeah, i watched it tonight. they should of cut that fat bitch. but yeah malika was letting her mistakes show infront of Diddy, and she's one of the orignials from the other Making the Band. but now, she's cut. loll, she took it well tho.