Damn Lynch! Why'd you have 2 muck it up??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I was reading over on the Strange Music forum how Tech said Lynch was to be on Psycho Bitch 2 (off Killer) but he never got on the track he sent him. To have Lynch on another Tech album, and on THAT song, shit wouldve been classicc!!!

That, plus Lynch was supposed to be on Prozak's upcoming cd earlier on, but it never panned out. Two hot Strange releases being heavily promoted, and Lynch missed the bus on both! I swear man...fustraing to be a Lynch fan!

these songs would've been PERFECT set up for Dinner... come "Halloween"!!!

Apr 8, 2006
LYNCH will be on Prozak's new shit with the song Killa Season comin out on the 20th (unless eye missed sumthing)
But yes he's the MOST frustrating.

May 11, 2008
www.soundclick.com
Lynch and tech.... Man it get's no better than that...
"I'm bitch killa, I'm a digga ditch quick and rip ya'. Paint a murda picture wit ya'.// Imma jack knife strip ya' that night. Split ya' legs open and dick ya'.//"-Lynch

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
LYNCH will be on Prozak's new shit with the song Killa Season comin out on the 20th (unless eye missed sumthing)
But yes he's the MOST frustrating.

that Killa Season track I believe is from GRAVE PLOTT's album. unless that's not the titile, but either way...the only Strange Music release Lynch is on is Grave Plott's The Plott Thickens, coming out Tuesday (May 20). But nah, he's not on Prozak's now (was suppose to be long time ago).

Feb 9, 2006
He def should have done that shit for Tech. He would have been on the album with Ice cube, Scarface, Paul Wall, X-Clan,Kottonmouth Kings, HED PE,Mistah Fab, Shawnna, Bosko, and all the other Strange Music artists. Def some sick exposure right there.

Apr 8, 2006
that Killa Season track I believe is from GRAVE PLOTT's album. unless that's not the titile, but either way...the only Strange Music release Lynch is on is Grave Plott's The Plott Thickens, coming out Tuesday (May 20). But nah, he's not on Prozak's now (was suppose to be long time ago).
oPE! EYE STAND CORRECTED

Jan 18, 2006
this is whats gay about the industry these days, folks dont be getting into the studio with eachother as much. Lynch better be coming out with a solid release soon or hes not really have any of a fan base left