DAMN LOOK AT THIS NIGGA!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
xraidedloc831 said:
I thought bizzy aint coo with bone anymore? I mean i know they grew up together and shit but dang he hanging with them like he didnt get kicked out.

threw all the shit they go threw i dont think they'll get to the point of never talkin to each other again..thats good to see tho..alotta niggas aint like that..

threw all the diss songs they got about each other, deep down them foos know they like family...

i hope they come correct on the new group album..i know they comin out wit another, seein they all rap together an on each others solo albums n shit

May 7, 2002
Give it a rest, just cuz homeboy shaved his head, y'all are acting like a bunch of hairshop hoes.
He's one of the realest most intellegent niggas in the game. Listen to his interviews listen to his licks, he's on another level that most of you round the way folks aint deep enough to understand.

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
xraidedloc831 said:
I thought bizzy aint coo with bone anymore? I mean i know they grew up together and shit but dang he hanging with them like he didnt get kicked out.
just cuz a group has disbanded and ain't on good terms doesn't mean they won't take pics and act happy for publicity..

bizzy does look completely outta place though.. maybe it's the hair.

Feb 8, 2003
xraidedloc831 said:
Bone still cool they family they just have disagreements sometimes. I fall out with a couple niggas on my label bc I didn't drop they albums when they want me to. and when we see each other its cool then they always want back with Hardtime.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
killahoe666 said:
Damize-Clicc said:
threw all the diss songs they got about each other, deep down them foos know they like family...

QUOTE]

which cuts they diss each other?

dotn know off the head but heres one of the diss songs i posted...look for
"krayzie bone- goin down(bizzy bone diss)" kinda of a long list on there its towards the bottom of the first list...

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=128783

Feb 19, 2005
hair

everybody knows bone thugs n harmony by their super long hair. That is his image, especially because he had the longest hair in the group. Hes been growing his hair for 12 years and just cut it off like that. Thats dumb. His image is all fucked up now. But if he's gonna cut his hair, he could atleast get a shape up. It looks like he had chemotherapy.