Damn...Im was Slipping 4 a Minute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2004
www.infamousent.com
Everytime I see someone thurr like.."Diggz whens the album dropping" and I always gotta give them the same reply.."I dont even know" truth is..I havent been working on anything,after my label went bust and everyone went thurr seperate ways I kinda just drifted off from the music..when I made the "heavy rain" album i was n a whole nother chapter of my life and I felt like I had something to express..well the good news for the fans is that Im entering into that chapter again...I think its time I put the headphones back on and pick up the pen...Im looking for some warm up records..so any body with any mixtapes, guess spots, collabs, etc..that want me down..jus holla at [email protected] for the number.and too cats with the show offers, I appreciate those but right now I dont really have any new material and I dun Beat "move ya body, f that and look at me to death"..haha..big ups to every body doing they thang..and really big ups to all the cats who stay on my ass everytime they see me and let me know they wanna hear something new...I got yall...

peace