Damn, Bruhgoons, this was a good feeling!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Here'e the google play link, it'll stream previews.

If you have spotify, you can stream the whole thing HERE

Thanks G
I'm listening now. Got some tight production on here. I'd have done something different from some of these mixes though, but it could also be because it's google play and they could be converting the music even more.

But yeah man you sound good, I hear a bit of Eminem influences in their but it's on point. This is your first album?

ETA: Nah it is definitely google play. Sound quality on the vids is superior to the google play link.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2006
First solo album yeah.

I mixed this album at the beginning of the year then got really good at mixing in the time sense. I thought about going back and fixing some things, but then I'd just end up delaying shit for no reason. lol

The CD sounds best to me. I've heard it on several mediums and the CD is the best one.

I appreciate the feedback bro

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
First solo album yeah.

I mixed this album at the beginning of the year then got really good at mixing in the time sense. I thought about going back and fixing some things, but then I'd just end up delaying shit for no reason. lol

The CD sounds best to me. I've heard it on several mediums and the CD is the best one.

I appreciate the feedback bro
It was the google re-encoding the music because the vids don't sound anything like it whatsoever. If you are going to promote this on the web make sure you put those links to the vids FIRST and then the link to the rest of the music.

You did a good job. Were you responsible for the production as well?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I am. I produced the whole thing solo with the exception of two songs, Bass Baboon and Left Alone, I coproduced those(added guitar on Left Alone, lil shit like that)
You did a good job. When recording and mixing anything, it's always going to be something that you want to go back and change, polish up, etc. At some point you just have to let it go because you will spend a million years working on it, changing every little detail and get nowhere fast. You did everything at your spot or you took it to another spot to finalize the mixes before having it mastered?

Mar 10, 2006
Purple Stuff I recorded at Edible Sounds and had it mixed with Deryck D, then I used that track as the reference point for the rest of the album.

And yeah, it's so easy to get caught up fixing small errors that no one will even notice. I've seen several cats do that much to their own detriment.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Purple Stuff I recorded at Edible Sounds and had it mixed with Deryck D, then I used that track as the reference point for the rest of the album.

And yeah, it's so easy to get caught up fixing small errors that no one will even notice. I've seen several cats do that much to their own detriment.
The engineer sounds familiar, the studio doesn't. PM me their rates and location if you can.

Mar 10, 2006
Dryck D runs Edible. He was only hitting for $35/hr and has really good quality, but he's closed at the moment. No telling how long til he reopens either. That was a second home to Me, Flossalini n C-Dubb. lol