Damn Booza, I got some dumbass friends...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Sorry I didn't get to meet ya'lls at the show.
Me and Some friends of mine, (they're probably about your guys' age) Went there. I arrived at the club on time, and my homies just stood outside for about 15 or 20 minutes. They're like, "I dunno dude, looks like a bunch of teenie bopers in there dude".
and since they were my ride(I was too scared to drive my rig over there, it probably wouldn't make it over the hill) They just said lets go back. So I missed the fuckin' Show! God Dammit, I'm bout ready to start stabbin' some folks, from now on I'm rollin' on tha solo! Cuz I'm not a Flake, but all my fuckin' friends are major flakes.
I'll catch up with you guys later on

How'd it go, did you guys win?

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
LMFAO......

there were some hottiez man.....all that i can say is that if u missed a show that had some fine women.....

Some representatives from RBL showed up w/ major support,
YT the young thug from their label and a manager....We raged, it was a bigass party, a lot of women shakn ass....there were some young onez and some older onez...it was a diverse crowd.

we dont plan on winning the Tournament cuz A) we are a rap duo amongst bands B) A local Santa Cruz band competed and has a huge following.....so basically it is a far cry from Moonshine to see any of that prize money.

but we had a great time shaking it up and drinkn it up...

A BROAD SHOWED ME AND BIRD HER TITS ON STAGE!!!oooooohweeee