Damn Another NEW SOLDIER HARD CD Get it FREE Right NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
What up BART, I wasn't even gonna shout this out on here, but I decided to anyway!

Me & Dego (NON STOP HEAT) From Stockton who meet on HERE years ago recently came together and RELEASED a FULL Collaboration Project titled "Trading War Stories" Together we are "The DoD" (The Department of Defense)

Dego serving in the Marine Corps, and me in the Army both have stories to tell, and still hustlin in this music game, though fighten war's over seas and serving the country we still grind like us NOR CAL folks know how to!

The reason I wasn't gonna shout this out on here is cuz it's different from what ya'll hear today! This some Military Type of spits! But i figured id shout it out for our the bay rap fans who want "different"! We got the Military music fans on look already, but thought ya'll could appreciate this gift we put together!

Soldier Hard from Vallejo CA,
Dego from Stockton CA
One in the Army, One in the Marines
Both Fought in WARS ( And not no never leave the camp jobs either)
both with one vision - "Trade War Stories"

Basically this is BART/SICCNESS NOR CAL NETWORKING at it's finest feel me?

The First TEN People to Review this CD, post it HERE on this thread, give their HONEST feed back and really listening what we talking about will get this WHOLE project for FREE DOWNLOAD or actual CD what ever you choose! BAYUNDERGROUND don't trip I aint for got ya! I leave here tomorrow heading back to the US!

www.thedodonline.bandcamp.com

Pictures taken at Ft Hood Army Post Texas for In-store Signing Session, We got the Military Music fans on LOCK

Mar 26, 2004
I dig your music Brody. I thought you said the Download is free? They want $1 a song or $8.99 for the album. Wuz up with dat mayne? Am I missin something?

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
great idea and here are the tracks im feeling

Intro
I Gotta Go
Aint Gotta Be Alone (whole concept behind this track is clean)
Battle Buddy
This Is Me (this track is different but the hook is what caught me)
Trend Setters

The ones in red are the ones that are the hottest on the album and would be the ones i would shop around for some radio play or just create singles with both songs on them for promo!

Keep it pushin and we def need to connect in the near future!

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
great idea and here are the tracks im feeling

Intro
I Gotta Go
Aint Gotta Be Alone (whole concept behind this track is clean)
Battle Buddy
This Is Me (this track is different but the hook is what caught me)
Trend Setters

The ones in red are the ones that are the hottest on the album and would be the ones i would shop around for some radio play or just create singles with both songs on them for promo!

Keep it pushin and we def need to connect in the near future!
check ur PM pimp!!! thanks!!!

May 16, 2002
What up BART, I wasn't even gonna shout this out on here, but I decided to anyway!

Me & Dego (NON STOP HEAT) From Stockton who meet on HERE years ago recently came together and RELEASED a FULL Collaboration Project titled "Trading War Stories" Together we are "The DoD" (The Department of Defense)

Dego serving in the Marine Corps, and me in the Army both have stories to tell, and still hustlin in this music game, though fighten war's over seas and serving the country we still grind like us NOR CAL folks know how to!

The reason I wasn't gonna shout this out on here is cuz it's different from what ya'll hear today! This some Military Type of spits! But i figured id shout it out for our the bay rap fans who want "different"! We got the Military music fans on look already, but thought ya'll could appreciate this gift we put together!

Soldier Hard from Vallejo CA,
Dego from Stockton CA
One in the Army, One in the Marines
Both Fought in WARS ( And not no never leave the camp jobs either)
both with one vision - "Trade War Stories"

Basically this is BART/SICCNESS NOR CAL NETWORKING at it's finest feel me?

The First TEN People to Review this CD, post it HERE on this thread, give their HONEST feed back and really listening what we talking about will get this WHOLE project for FREE DOWNLOAD or actual CD what ever you choose! BAYUNDERGROUND don't trip I aint for got ya! I leave here tomorrow heading back to the US!

www.thedodonline.bandcamp.com

Pictures taken at Ft Hood Army Post Texas for In-store Signing Session, We got the Military Music fans on LOCK

Different is always good! Keep up the good work with the music.

On a personal note:

My hat off to you guy's for fighting for our country. My nephew is a Marine as well, so trust that I mean what I say.

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
I gotta give it up to my big bro SH for doing this album with me...from siccness.net before I ever made a dollar on this rap shit to shows in miami. Thanks homie!

To everyone: this is some heartfelt shit on these songs from 2 people who have really fought. If anything, take a listen for the experience. Free stream dont hurt!!

Out. -Sgt. Ramos aka dego the rapper

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
I gotta give it up to my big bro SH for doing this album with me...from siccness.net before I ever made a dollar on this rap shit to shows in miami. Thanks homie!

To everyone: this is some heartfelt shit on these songs from 2 people who have really fought. If anything, take a listen for the experience. Free stream dont hurt!!

Out. -Sgt. Ramos aka dego the rapper
Dego oohh yeah bruh im lookin forward to that Miami show pimp!!! Glad we takin this across the states!!! and NO PROBLEM at all, there's more to come neff neff!!