Damm they whooped lavish

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
"By all accounts, it was a clumsy beat-down, with surveillance video showing multiple guys lunging at Smith and mostly hitting walls or themselves."

if I were the DA I would have charged them for not getting the job done. The weed and gun charges would have never been picked up, lol.

But on a serious note, when art spills into real life, it's kinda hard to judge what's entertainment and where freedom of speech starts and ends. Hopefully everyone involved can learn and grow from this.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Shit seems unfair, but at the same time not like he raps about the benefits of after school programs and boy scout camping trips... So they use your music as evidence. Hope others learn from this.....

from the article

A rapper is accused of living out his rhymes with too much fidelity and pays the price. Sometimes the results make sense, like when X-Raided was tried in 1992 for a home invasion that resulted in a Meadowview woman’s death. And sometimes they don’t, like the FBI’s decree that fans of Insane Clown Posse constitute a criminal street gang. But the phenomenon is unique to hip-hop, pointed out Coop D’Vill, a podcast host on The Siccness website and one of the few people to interview Lavish D.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Shit seems unfair, but at the same time not like he raps about the benefits of after school programs and boy scout camping trips... So they use your music as evidence. Hope others learn from this.....

from the article
Does Martin Scorsese get hit with rico charges? the other dudes taking credit for murdering 15 year olds in songs like its the thing to do, sounds to me like lav keeps it 100 and dont talk to the police like alot of these cats, so they make a example outta him.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Does Martin Scorsese get hit with rico charges? the other dudes taking credit for murdering 15 year olds in songs like its the thing to do, sounds to me like lav keeps it 100 and dont talk to the police like alot of these cats, so they make a example outta him.
Does Scorsese post YouTube videos of his homes jumping people ? Yeah if Scorsese puts himself in fucked up situations where he is mimicking his movies in some gangster shit then i can see gim making it hard for him to say "hey its just art ir my imagination". Your right they are making an example out if him it's fucked up. That's a lot of time . It's unfair but what can you do about it? Seriously? People post articles and complain but what can be done? I'd like to use this as a an example so young kids don't do the same. But we know the situation now what?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I realized you compared Martin Scorsese to Lavish D both men in the entertainment business that's where the similarities stop. Different social economic statuses to. The situation is non comparable and pointless pointless to argue.

It came to me after I jumped in the shower after taking a shit cause thats how the Siccness does it

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Shit fuked up one of the last real ones left...that boy got the J hook up in the pinta lol

View attachment 5088
If you think being on some real ignorant shit is real than I guess you're right. I hope he learned his lesson and at least matured a bit but I doubt it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
They used his lyrics against him. All it takes is for one person, ONE PERSON, to notify the authorities that he has contraband and they're going to turn his cell upside down and take him back in front of a judge or warden and then whoever represents the state is going to say, "see judge, he is a boss, he was able to get contraband in and he's still throwing up gang signs."

Think...