DAM i must say that TEC9NE NIGGA...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
IS CREATIVE AS HELL LOL I JUST GOT DONE LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM KILLER
AND THAT SHIT IS KINDA DOPE I SAY THAT CUZ THATS NOT REALLY MY TYPE OF MUSIC I AM ON SOME 90'S HIP HOP SHIT BUT YEAH THO

LOL AT THAT TRACK I LOVE YOU BUT FUCKK YOU HAHA:cool:

CRYBABY WAS DOPE TO

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
tech is a nut, dudes taken shit from the doors, the movie as good as it gets, i heard the beat to Bout 2 Bubble on the movie Breakin the other day lol

but i dont bump Killer

i stopped shlumpin new tech a few years back.. its all about the old shit!

Nov 6, 2005
On his older shit, it sounds REAL westcoast to me... Which is a good thing.

Couple examples.

Him and the 57RDV's (57th Street Rouge Dog Villians)

Fuck it, may as well give you one from each album...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
tech is a nut, dudes taken shit from the doors, the movie as good as it gets, i heard the beat to Bout 2 Bubble on the movie Breakin the other day lol
It's sampled from The Art of Noise - Beatbox II, which is probably what you heard in the movie.

Jul 1, 2004
IS CREATIVE AS HELL LOL I JUST GOT DONE LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM KILLER
AND THAT SHIT IS KINDA DOPE I SAY THAT CUZ THATS NOT REALLY MY TYPE OF MUSIC I AM ON SOME 90'S HIP HOP SHIT BUT YEAH THO

LOL AT THAT TRACK I LOVE YOU BUT FUCKK YOU HAHA:cool:

CRYBABY WAS DOPE TO

Like the other cats said, you should check out a show next time he's in your neck of the woods. I've had people go with me that didnt know/ didnt like his music but was HELLA impressed with the stage show. They became fans shortly then after.

Sep 30, 2006
Like the other cats said, you should check out a show next time he's in your neck of the woods. I've had people go with me that didnt know/ didnt like his music but was HELLA impressed with the stage show. They became fans shortly then after.
same shit here. i took a buddy with me to the show at red rocks and he was blown away! he has heard of Tech but never got into him, and he listens to all sorts of music so i thought he would enjoy it. he keeps blowin me up tryin to get me to burn him some of techs music.