Dalima ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2006
Dalima is Still in the Building

What up to all those who been trying to keep up or get at me. I'm always available to the music industry. Much luv to those who got that tech shit and been bumpin tha song I'm on. Anyway get at me here for more info. Aw Yeah I'm on myspace to just search Dalima

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
kansascitycat said:
Tech been fucking with Dalima for like 8, 9 years now, doesn't anyone remember "Tech N9ne presents, Da Hooligans"? He put them on before Strange was concieved. I am suprised they hadn't done a track before now, but then again Dalima was hard as fuck to get ahold of for a while, I remember trying to track him down for an interview on KCRAP.com. Speaking of which. Swick are you gonna get that shit back up? Hit me on aim. Peep some of Tech's earlier work with Dalima, I wouldn't have expected less than what he came with on MY WORLD.
real talk

Dalima been spittin heat for a long minute now...jus alotta people been sleepin'

marcus hood said:
What up to all those who been trying to keep up or get at me. I'm always available to the music industry. Much luv to those who got that tech shit and been bumpin tha song I'm on. Anyway get at me here for more info. Aw Yeah I'm on myspace to just search Dalima
Dalima nigga...lookin forward to that new material cuz!

fa real though...you and tech need to get on some new shit

Jan 7, 2007
wow when i first heard my world i thought that was lejo, figured he just changed his name. tight shit tho glad to see another rapper with that style and voice.