Daily Siccmade Muzicc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Yo 2 every1 that upload thanx that Luni N SICX song was fuckin sick like always sicx came sick n luni sounds better rappin like that no joke

Feb 20, 2006
shyt sucks for me.. when i downloaded some of the files.. it would be in my itunes.but when i click on the song to play it... it wont work... its says i have to "relocate" it..

oh well...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
back in the day when madesicc site was up, on the audio section they had songs from some album called 'old school throwbaccs' or something like that, the title of the album had the word throwbaccs in it though.

from this album they had a song called 'game'

did anyone take/download/record it by any chance? please upload if you did
Pretty much everything that was up was recorded or was passed on by Madesicc staff, so if it wasn't posted yet, I doubt that anybody has it...

If anybody would know then prolly 2Deuces...

Nov 13, 2008
i got a few requests

drink 2 much- phonk beta
never got that album if anybody can up it
any lynch features on hell in august

I got Siccmade Rituals but the discs are old and scratched if anybody can hook it up

or that tracc with Young Buck Bo and Lynch

or lil C.S. feat Lynch

Sep 3, 2002
Props to everyone postin shit.

I'd love to contribute. Yall have it on lock though, I see.

I'm lookin for the FULL VERSION of Young Droop's KRITIKAL THINK'N off "Bootleggz and Collectionz."

Sep 3, 2002
As far is individual songs I just go to zshare.net--> hit choose file----> find the file you want to upload in music/itunes library from the drop in menu--> hit choose on the drop in menu---> hit share it on zshare page----> wait for it to upload---> click on the download link-->copy the url from adress bar---> paste it in siccness comments.

Posting whole albums--------??????