Daily Joke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
One day a little girl and her mother decided to take a trip to the zoo. They walked passed the lions and bears when suddenly the little girl says : "mommy mommy, what are those zebras doing?"(they were fuckin')

The mother in shock looks at her little girl and says, "that zebra is having fun giving the other one a piggyback ride."

The little girl nods her head and keeps walking. On the way home from the zoo the little girl says, "Mommy Mommy what are those Cats doing?"

The mother looks over her shoulder and sees these two cats fuckin', in shock the mother says, "that cat is giving the other one a piggyback ride."

The little girl nods her head and walks away. The next morning the family is sitting down at the table eating a nice breakfast and the little girl says, "mommy mommy i saw you giving daddy a piggyback ride this morning.

The mother says,"how do you know i was giving him a piggyback ride ?"

And the little girl answers, "because i gave him one last night." :classic:

Sep 23, 2002
same joke, new twist

One day a little girl and her mother decided to take a trip to the zoo. They walked passed the lions and bears when suddenly the little girl says : "mommy mommy, what are those zebras doing?"(they were fuckin')

The mother in shock looks at her little girl and says, "they're making cakes."

The little girl nods her head and keeps walking. On the way home from the zoo the little girl says, "Mommy Mommy what are those Cats doing?"

The mother looks over her shoulder and sees these two cats fuckin', in shock the mother says, "they're making cakes too."

The little girl nods her head and walks away. The next morning the family is sitting down at the table eating a nice breakfast and the little girl says, "mommy mommy i saw you and daddy making cakes on the couch last night.

The mother says, "how do you know we were making cakes sweetheart?"

The little girl answers,"because i ate the frosting off the couch." :classic: