Dago DJ on Rapcity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
Forgot to catch his name but he's from Jammin Z90. He reppin Dago well so far, Lynx asked him "Who should we look out for comin out of Dago" and he replied "Mitchy Slick, and some other kats" when have been coo if he named the other cats but atleast he named one.

Nov 2, 2004
That's fuckin gay. He could'nt name 2 fuckin niggaz mayne. I coulda named more, he shoulda had a damn list to read off of. It's hard enuff to get a Cali nigga on there rapper of Dj who ain't named snoop/gayme, and they don't be on there. Fuckin IDIOT get ya shit straight b4 you go back to rapcity. He's a fuckin disgrace to Daygo, and it's a shame I feel like this, i'm from the bay.

Jun 2, 2004
if he woulda named 10 cats from the city some of yall would still complain cuz he didnt mention the rappers you wanted to hear. mitchy slick is the biggest artist in san diego right now, so why not say him?

Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
Baby G said:
if he woulda named 10 cats from the city some of yall would still complain cuz he didnt mention the rappers you wanted to hear. mitchy slick is the biggest artist in san diego right now, so why not say him?
I don't think people are trippin that he named Mitch. It's the "some other cats" reference that got mafucka's frownin. I ain't mad at dude you know, he's gettin his paper on a national level and everything, but he ain't "reppin Dago". Dude probably ain't even from Dago like most of them djs.