Dad Arrested In San Mateo Blaze That Killed Kids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
It doesnt add up and for them to wait 2 1/2 years and just now arrest him is bullshit.... his story was that there was an explosion in the house basement.... it does happen... hot water heater.... gas pipes all sorts of shit coulda hapened and its not allways the parents.... sure there the ones that get blamed but its not always them.... this guy had nothing to gain... he had no life insurance on anyone, no insurance on the house, nothbing, he hanst ggainesn from this at all

Jan 26, 2007
Like I said before I was looking for support not criticism. If you don't agree with me don't state it because this thread isn't suppose to be a debate. Because if hes guilty or not our family and friends are still going to be grieving. Lana (his wife) lost her two baby boys and now her husband. No matter your opinion you should respect that this is a time of pain for my family and me no matter what. So if my stories one sided so be it. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
if the pigs say you did it, you must be guilty, i know of atleast 2 people "rotting" in jail for things i know for FACT they didnt do, I hope yall get harrassed and wrongly picked out of a line up, and rot in jail innocently, yall know 0 facts, 0 evidence, 0 motive, and just cause its on the new your jumping to a conclusion, you uneducated fucking retards.

Feb 9, 2003
The article said that they looked at the elder Schuttloffel first and that "[he] became a suspect shortly after the fire, [but] because much of the evidence in the case had been burned that the arson investigation was tedious."

This is what gets me. So you look at the grandfather first then stop because there isn't enough evidence but then go after dude with what? Is there some super secret evidence they have? I guess it better be good since the article says it implicates dude. And it did say it was an Arson investigation. So who knows.

Jun 15, 2005
Don't think that by "elder Schuttloffel", they meant the grandfather. Dude was at work and could very well have been the mom's dad. Thinking they meant they suspected the dad at first, but arson investigations take a while to sort through.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
ITS FREAKS said:
heres a fact: the dad wasnt somebody they "CHOSE OUT OF A LINE UP"

something there says ARSON......
so SOMEONE did it....... ARSON is different than a fire

& with that - im out this thread.

im starting to think MR ARSON did it. his name fits. :cheeky:
maybe i did, but that would mean this poor bastard is innocent.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
enserio said:
Mr Arson, please state the facts of the case, since you seem to know more than 0 facts, evidence, and motives.
im saying jack asses like you, are calling for the firing squad, with out being presented any facts, I hope jurors like you never decide my fate, brain washed faggots.

Jun 15, 2005
I called for the firing squad?

Would you mind rereading the thread to quote exactly when I did that?

I just think you're getting way too emotional about a situation where you know just as much as Freaks.

Go outside and count to ten.

Dec 4, 2006
obviously dude slipped on something and fire investigators probably found out that the fire was started by someone..not something..

Jan 26, 2007
Well from what my Aunt told me his wifes brother, a Half Moon Bay cop was there that morning he was supose to turn of the regulator but for some reason forgot, this what he told his sister. But never any other anforcement. Oh and hes really never liked my cousin either. The other thing is her father works for some kind of chemical company and Lana was letting him store some in there basement. Either way this fire could have been prevented but I think it was an accident, not in an attempt to take the babies lifes.

ITS FREAKS: Thanks for understanding what I was saying. I wasn't looking for sympathy for Charlie, I was looking for support for me and my family.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
theres a reason the cops arrested him, dont think they wouldve done it without enough evidence to convict him. there is alot of evidence we will never hear about, not even his closet family members.
umm everything with come out, its called a trial, do you think he is gonna take a death penalty plea bargin? come the fuck on.