Da Reapa News....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just got up with dude, he got a lil compilation coming out late next yr. He gonna be on a few tracks on my shit. I gave him one of the hardest MIDWEST beats I've ever heard today, for his solo. I'll keep ya posted. Still waiting on homeboy to bring my snippets through. His shit gone be tight though, got Ova-Dose, and hopefully once C-Ghetto get out, he gone be on sum shit. I'll keep yall posted, PLUS he should be posting on here soon.
one

Apr 25, 2002
D-Skrilla said:
Good shit with the news Ca$h. Damn the Compilation got held back til March. Damn I can underdstand a few months but 7 months?

Look at the lineup homie.

It's worth the wait. You heard sum tracks, but mannnn on my life, aint shit droppin like this. Its got bangers from beginning to end. Fuck rushing an album and lacking production and features. This CD got everything. ON MY LIFE, ITS HARD. Plus it should be a nationwide release.
one

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Well that's coo. But since it's held back till March I would advise that u don't put the snippets of the album yet (Eventhough I know a lot of niggas wanna hear it now) cuz March is almost a year away. U put up snippets of it now and the songs will seem old by the the time the compilation drops. Probably should hold off on the snippets till somewhere around July or Augest since u said earlier that u wanted 6 months of promotion before the album drops.

Sep 11, 2003
UH!!!

Damn Homie why you dissing on my city like that, but you want me to mail you The 2 live and Die in GI Movie for a city thats so weak why you want to know about it that shit ain't cool right there there are only a few reasons why someone might hate on another persons city.
1. A Bitch Themselves
2. Think that starting shit ova the Internet makes them gangsta
3. Got they ass whooped by somebody from that city.
4. Or is just a plain HATER
So tell me which catagory do you fit in :eek:

GI-JANE

Jan 15, 2004
GI-JANE said:
Damn Homie why you dissing on my city like that, but you want me to mail you The 2 live and Die in GI Movie for a city thats so weak why you want to know about it that shit ain't cool right there there are only a few reasons why someone might hate on another persons city.
1. A Bitch Themselves
2. Think that starting shit ova the Internet makes them gangsta
3. Got they ass whooped by somebody from that city.
4. Or is just a plain HATER
So tell me which catagory do you fit in :eek:

GI-JANE

calm down sweetie i jus meant i dont feel none of the cats i've heard from there i wasnt tryin 2 diss your city.thats jus my opinion the cats i've heard from there were weak.i got nothin against niggaz from there tho.

45yr old virgin you shut the fuck up & mind your business homie.

Apr 25, 2002
YG HOGG said:
i think them foolz from gary,indiana are WEAK.
Come to a club or show and say that. I doubt you've heard anything from Gary, based on the fact you can't get your hands on it. This is the same mutha fucka who pm'd me asking me if I could find him a copy of Live or Die in G.I. If your basing your beliefs on Chicago's sound you got it twisted. Next time keep ya fuckin mouth shut.
one

Jan 15, 2004
LOL its whatever lil homie i've heard a few niggaz from there & i still think their WEAK.if you got problem wit that then dont be a COWARD about it.COME SEE WHAT IM ABOUT if you got beef i will give you my address jus like a gave it 2 jane.bottomline nigga

Apr 25, 2002
YG HOGG said:
LOL its whatever lil homie i've heard a few niggaz from there & i still think their WEAK.if you got problem wit that then dont be a COWARD about it.COME SEE WHAT IM ABOUT if you got beef i will give you my address jus like a gave it 2 jane.bottomline nigga
Your the same mutha fucka that gave me sum bullshit phone number, when you were talkin shit to me before. Pussy ass mutha fucka.
one

Jan 15, 2004
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Your the same mutha fucka that gave me sum bullshit phone number, when you were talkin shit to me before. Pussy ass mutha fucka.
one

i never gave you no faulty number & like i said if you got beef then come see a nigga you FAGGOT ass muthafucca.i'll give you my address name & all that.either come see me or shut your dick suckin mouth & you sidin wit 45 yr ol virgin jus proves your a QUEER.go back & read what i said before your open your FAGGOT ass mouth.BITCH ASS NIGGA

Feb 8, 2003
YG HOGG said:
i never gave you no faulty number & like i said if you got beef then come see a nigga you FAGGOT ass muthafucca.i'll give you my address name & all that.either come see me or shut your dick suckin mouth & you sidin wit 45 yr ol virgin jus proves your a QUEER.go back & read what i said before your open your FAGGOT ass mouth.BITCH ASS NIGGA

LMAO
CLASSIC Siccness.Net Fued!

Yall niggas is getting rowdy on a muthafucking PC!

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
he said GI was WEAK........oh shit??!!!.............

Dogg, the thing that gets me, this dude PM's me asking for a copy of Live or Die in G.I., then PM's me asking if I could burn him sum Gary CD's, he would help promote my album. Then he calls my city weak? Nah, homie.
one

Jan 15, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
LMAO
CLASSIC Siccness.Net Fued!

Yall niggas is getting rowdy on a muthafucking PC!
i simple said the niggaz i've heard from there were WEAK & this BITCH ASS NIGGA gon come at me like i diss his city.im here to talk about music like everyone ealse not argue wit some BITCH ASS NIGGA cryin about his fuckin city.

Jan 15, 2004
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Dogg, the thing that gets me, this dude PM's me asking for a copy of Live or Die in G.I., then PM's me asking if I could burn him sum Gary CD's, he would help promote my album. Then he calls my city weak? Nah, homie.
one

yea asked about the movie cuz jane told me about she said it was tight & i should check it out so i PM'd you & her.i never ask about no CD's tho cuz like i said i dont feel no niggaz from there.& i never said the gary,indiana was WEAK.i said the niggaz that i've heard from there were WEAK get your facts str8 before you try loc up on a nigga.